♣️Twenty Four♣️

Minho head was peeking out of the door waiting for a certain person to walk by. It was still dark in his room even though it was noon, and the sun was shining bright as ever. It was beginning to get cooler outside and closer to autumn. Today was the day after he had found Changbin and Hyunjin sucking each others faces.

He put his head back in quickly when he saw Jisung walking past him to get to his room. After a few seconds he stuck his head back out and once again waited. His eyes light up with glee when he finally saw Chan coming his way, while his eyes were glued to his phone. Minho closed the door and timed how long it would take Chan to get to his door. Five seconds.

Minho opened his door and grabbed the back of Chan's collar and yanked him into the room. Chan let out a yelp thinking that some strong big dude had just grabbed onto him. Chan knew how to defend himself, but it was going to take some guts to beat up a guy with muscles and steel abs.

Chan fell on the floor with his phone flying out of his hands and on the other side of the room Chan took a quick second to process that it was no muscular man, but Minho.

Minho jumped up and down in a panic and began to ramble. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to grab you that hard. I guess it was the adrenaline, ya know. Because I know. Know, yes!"

Chan let out a chuckle and stood up dusting himself off. Minho ran to get his phone and handed it back to him. "It's okay... I'm just suprised that's all." Chan triednhis best to look at Minho, but all he saw was his silloet. "Why?" Chan asked confused, but happy that Minho was now talking to him normally.

"Why what?"

"Um why did you...you know."

Minho flapped his arms up and down then stopped when he stared to talk. "I could just send you back and pull someone else in."

"No no!" Chan grabbed Minho's arms from grabbing him. "Who would you have-"

"Seungmin."

"No. I want to be the first person you talk to." Chan reassured him.

"Okay." Minho said. "But after you it's Seungmin."

"Sure. So let's talk."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I need help, Chan. He is creeping up on me every time I almost forget about him." Minho told Chan while holding his hands. They have been talking for a good hour and the lights were finally on, so Chan could see Minho clearly. They both sat on the bed facing each other. "I know he is not real, but he just keeps popping up. Maybe it is because I have been by myself for a long time." Minho sighed and stared at Chan. "Are you listening to me!"

Chan put his hand up and patted Minho's head. "Your hair is soft." Minho smacked his hands away and pushed him so the his back would it the bed.

"I am trying to talk you ass!" Minho raised his voice at him. Chan did not move from his position making Minho start to worry. Chan played down with his eyes closed and not moving an inch. Minho stood up on his bed on took the steps to reach Chan. He sat down on his knees and shook Chan to see if he was still alive. Once again he did not move. Minho shook him even harder and called out his name. He sighed when he did not get a response. He was about to get up when he was pulled down, and his head was resting on Chan's chest. "What is wrong with you?!"