♦There♦

It was now Thursday, and for the most of the week Minhyun was always waiting outside the flower shop, or inside when Minho forced him to get out of the cold. Today was no different, although Minho wasn't supposed to work today. Doyoung called saying if Minho could take up his spot, which he said no to, but is still going to show up. He didn't want Mrs. Im to be alone. He walked in the shop and greeted the old woman who was putting the flowers in their appropriate spot. The bell to the door rang and it showed Minhyun with an annoyed expression.

"Hi Minho hyung," He said before walking to the employees room. Minho told him when he was picked up late, he could just come in and go to the back room, and do his homework or whatever he does. Mrs. Im did not mind, she was just happy she could spoil the boy with sweets and talk about the flowers. Minho was so tired today. He literally woke up on the floor feet away from his bed.

His phone buzzed in his back pocket. He took it out to read that Taeyong had sent his a message. He pressed to read it.

__

                    Lee Taeyong🐈

Lee Taeyong🐈: Are you working?

                                                 Me: Si

Lee Taeyong 🐈: Did you just go??

                                                 Me: Oui

Lee Taeyong 🐈: Are you really
going to answer me in different
languages?!

                                                 Me: Evet

Lee Taeyong 🐈: I need you to
leave and come over to my
house

                        Me: No I can't leave

Lee Taeyong 🐈: But it's important

                                    Me: no Tae sorry

Read.

__

Minho was finally was relieved when Taeyong let him be, until Mark texted him.

__

                      MoRK Lee🦁

MoRK Lee🦁: Duuudddeee

MoRK Lee 🦁: Taeyong said come
over.....

                                   Me: Duuuddde

                                   Me: Nooooo

MoRK Lee 🦁: I'll buy you dinner
and if not I'll tell mom

                                  Me: you wouldn't

MoRK Lee🦁: Try me you cat

                                             Me: 🤔

                                 Me: still not going

MoRK Lee🦁: okay I'll call mom

                      Me: I'll be there in 30 min.

MoRK Lee🦁: