🃏Twenty🃏

*not edited*

"This is my room. That's my tea table, I'll invite you later for dinner. Please bring your own tea cup, because Minho kind of broke them all the other day." Minhyun showed Seungmin with room. It was a new day and when Minhyun found out there was a new house mate, he volunteered to show Seungmin around.  Even though he already got one, Seungmin just thought he was too cute to say no. Minho glared at Minhyun, which caused the young boy to giggle nervously. "Okay it was me! I broke them! Why don't you just send prison me!" Minhyun ran out of the bedroom with Berry following him. Seungmin looked at Minho and tilted his head. Minho shrugged not knowing what to tell him. They both exited the room, closing the door behind them (like you should do when you leave someone's room....) Felix ran up towards them and stopped making eye contact with Seungmin.

"Come with me!" Felix's voice was pretty loud. Before Seungmin could respond he was taken away from Minho, leaving him alone. Minho sighed and walked into his rooms. When he walked in his eyes drifted to the vase on his night stand. In the vase was a small bouquet of flowers, that Chan had brought him last night. When he recieved them he was very surprised, and even though he didn't know who to take care of them he was thankful. Who wouldn't love getting flowers from a handsome man like Chan, right. Minho smiled at the flowers and when to sit on the Couch in the room that was by the bed and looked out  of the glass doors. It was about five in the evening, and he had nothing to do. He was told that he could have the day to himself. Not knowing what to do with it he slouched on the couch and decided to turn on the tv to play a movie.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Would you look at that. I've been impaled." Minho huffed at the tv when he saw olaf get stabbed by an iicicle.Earlier Minho was searching for a movie and stumbled upon Frozen, and he of course clicked it, because Elsa looks pretty so why not. Although Anna sometimes gets on his nerves sometimes, he didn't exactly know why.

Such a boring day so far. He got his best friend stolen from him and had no one to talk to. Minho sat up straight and stroked his imaginary breath, as he thought. Maybe he could go talk to Chan. After all it felt weird not seeing Chan all day. He got used to being by his side while he worked. He was battling himself whether he should or not. Chan is probably too busy to pay any attention to Minho, or maybe he's not working but wants to rest. Minho groaned in defeat and decided to just watch the movie. Right when he was about to get comfortable, there was knock on the door. Minho allowed them to open the door and it was Jeongin who was holding a basket of snacks. Minho raised an eyebrow in confusion as he watched him close the door secretly and run over to the bed.

"Hyung! I got this basket from Jisung, for some reason," Jeongin started off. "I figured that you were lonely today so...I want to share with you." Minho scoffed at his statement. "There is chocolates, gummies, caramel popcorn, and more." Minho now intrigued looked through the basket. "I also have this!" Jeongin through a baguette at Minho. "Jisung said he went to France for that, and I say bologna. Let's get Fat together."

Minho slowly pushed the bread off him. Jeongin was lucky that Minho had nothing against him, because he would have smacked it on Jeongin's head. "I don't think we'll get fat, but sure."

They both watched the movie as they watched the movie. It ended up with them watching random movies and finishing the basket.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jisung knocked on the door that was to Chan's office. When he got permission to enter he saw Chan using his laptop. To his surprise Chan was wearing reading glasses. "Have you seen Jeongin? Cause he didn't make luch today, which is fine cause I got to make something he wouldn't allow me to make. Chicken." Chan looked up from his laptop and shook his head. Jisung sighed and sat on the chair in front of the desk. "He's been gone since this afternoon noon and it like..."