♠Twelve♠

It opened.

It opened!

Minho tried his best not to shout in excitement. Was it a good idea to escape, maybe not, but Minho could care less at this point. He slid the rest of the door open until it was wide enough for him to go out. Minho quietly got out and stood in the dim hallway. Now he only had two choices. Go the the right, the way he came from, or the left a random destination. Without thinking twice on what would happen or who would catch him he went right. It seemed like a pretty reasonable choice to Minho. He had only taken a few steps until a voice boomed through the silence that was no longer there.

"What are you doing!?" Minho recognized that annoying voice right away. Minho rolled his eyes facing the person who it was.

"Yoga. Maybe later I'll get some fries." Minho answered him with a serious face as if he was actually going to convince him.

"Stop being a bitch and tell me how you got out you-" Minho shushed him before he could finish.

"Vince first of all, do you have any other words in you dictionary besides bitch, also I did some magic and BOOM! The door slid opened. Isn't that crazy?!" Minho responded with a his classic smile. (You know :] this one?) Minho was ready to walk away, but unfortunately for him Vince grabbed onto the back of his shirt pulling him against the steel bars and facing his beaten face. "If you wanted me to kiss you, could've asked?" Minho was quickly pushed back and pulled forever hitting the bars harder this time.

"What kind of game are you playing here, huh?"

"Well on my free time I like to play 'You're On Thin Ice." Minho used his hands to slide then in between the free space of the bars and up to the back of Vince's neck, he then intertwined his fingers together and quickly used all his force to pull him hard. Vince's head hit the bars hard knocking him out and letting go of Minho. He stared in shock for a while then looked around. Minho's eyes landed back to Vince's unconscious body. "Is he dead?" He asked himself. "Cause if he is I am going to go to jail. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that to you. Even though you were a dick, it didn't mean you had to loose your life." Minho was starting to go in panic mode. He felt as if he was going to start hyperventilating.

"Calm down will you. You knocked him out." Minho jumped at the sudden voice. It was the other guy in the cell. He seemed to be in his early thirties, with tried brown eyes. His hair was a faced orange, it was starting to loose his hair color, since he most likely dyed it, and was no longer taken care of. The man was sitting by his door looking out, that's wow he saw Minho. "He will probably have a concussion though. Also if I were you I'd go to the left."

"What?" Minho stared in plain confusion.

"Well when I broke in, I came from the left. There is an exit on that side. It's just some basement doors. On you way there, you might see some knives, take some. By the way, probably won't be easy as you think, since they do have some people guarding." Minho was still confused but nodded as if he truly understood him. He quickly snapped out of his confusion. Minho nodded at the man and thanked him before leaving, not wanting to waste anymore time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Minho was in front the of the basement doors with two black skeleton knifes. One in his right and the other hiding behind his back. Minho was considering turning back, but the image of his two brothers and how he wanted to see them. He also remembered Seungmin and his mother. He pushed the thoughts of returning to the cell away and slowly pushed the two doors opened that led to the backyard of the mansion. It wa a clear night today with a gentle breeze. His eyes were adjusting to the darkness. With one last breath he began to cautiously walk forward.