♦Thirteen♦

"Yah! Let me go!" Minho tried to get out of Hyunjin's arms that where placed under his arms. Minho's legs were carefully held by Jisung who has trying his best to to hurt Minho's knee. Since Chan did warn him about it, he decided to listen. Chan held a flash light at the group people who became Minho's victims. They weren't dead or badly injured, they were just hurt enough to stop attacking Minho. Chan tilted his head as he saw one of his night guars, Wonshik, who seemed in a worse condition then the others. 'Why is that?' Chan thought to himself. His eyes drifted back to Minho when he heard Hyunjin gasped.

Hyunjin let of a crackle as he took a knife from Minho's back. "Oh man! You had two knives and hurt them all with just one?!" Hyunjin threw the knife to the side and glanced at the others who were supposed to be the best. "Ha, he beat you guys with a knife. You guys had guns!"

Jisung huffed not amused by Hyunjin's words. "Please, he also stabbed you with a knife. You have no right to talk to them like that, if the same happened to you." Changbin nodded when Hyunjin looked at him for back up, only not to get it. "Now help me lift him up."

Chan walked closer to Minho and looked at him. He was looking for any damage on him, but he only found old bruises and cuts. Minho backed his head away when he felt that the older male was to close. Chan signed and stared at Minho with a serious face. "You have to choices Minho." This peeked Minho's interest and stopped struggling. "Either get taken back to the cell and not get any care, or be given a room in the house and get a good look by a doctor." All Minho wanted right now was to get rid of the pain that he felt, and trying to escape again seemed pretty pointless by now. He already tried two times and failed, he didn't want to risk it a third time.

"I'll taket he room," Minho mumbled.

"Good boy."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Minho was in his new room sitting on the bed with a doctor, that was called in, in front of him. He had brought in some fancy (ooh) equipment with him. Last night he was taken to this room that he was in and left to sleep. It was about twelve in the afternoon. Not Chan or Jisung and Changbin confronted him properly about what happened last night and Minho liked it that way. Did he regret was he did last night? No not really. He was now starting to care less, which is either a good or bad thing.

The doctor wrote down some things before nodding and sighing. Minho looked down at his knee which was now in a brace.

(For my visual people

(For my visual people. A.K.A me)

It hurt a bit less then before, making the brown haired boy feel better. The doctor stood up and called Chan into the room. Chan came in with the room and greeted the doctor once more. "It seems that he has a fractured knee. Mr. Lee will also need to wear the knee brace for about 4 to 6 weeks. For now I suggest resting his leg, but later I would ask you to help him to simple exercises to help it get stronger." The doctor kept on explaining some other things and Minho spaced out for a while. Some big words came into play and got lost some where in there.