🃏Thirty🃏

*Days Later*

Minho walked into his home, with now four main bodyguards surrounding him. Of course there was Jaeyoon and Kaito, and now Sungchan and Shotaro. Minho was going to go crazy.

Taeyong was going to make Minho live with him and Mark again, but Minho protested, saying that history would just end up repeating itself. So Minho was given his own apartment that had 'max security,' according to Mark. Minho was getting tired of being followed everywhere, so he only left when he needed to. Minho walked over to his room dismissing the four. Jaeyoon and Kaito guarded the front. They both decided that they didn't work for either Nct or Skz, but for Minho himself. That way they wouldn't be choosing a side, but a certain person. Sungchan and Shotaro stayed inside the apartment and made themselves at home, just like Minho allowed them to do.

He had just seen his mother and got a good beating. She kept on yelling at him about leaving just because he found a man irresistible, which he had no clue what that ment. He was absolutely happy to see her, until she began to lecture him over things he didn't have control over. His hair was brought up into the conversation, saying that she was happy he finally dyed it back to a natural color. Minho feeling petty, demanded Taeyong to take him to a hair salon that exact same day, just so he could change it to a orangish red.

Combining all of that he had to explain what had happened to him, and what he did over there. They were both impressed hearing that the one they didn't want to be involved in the same kind of job, made a name for himself around the street. They had also heard of his name around, but didn't bother to look into it, since everyone said Lee Know didn't work for a specific gang. He just worked with whoever he felt like it. Taeyong even offered him a job, saying that he would pay Minho double. To which he said he'll think of it, even though Minho was never payed besides requests.

As he waited for Seungmin to come over, he changed from his formal clothing, and put on something casual. Seungmin wasn't originally supposed to be here with Minho, but he found his way somehow.

*Flashback*

Seungmin ran screaming through the hallways of the SKZ house, while getting chased by a man. He may have seemed scared out of his life, but deep down he loved how the adrenaline spread through his body. He had to keep from laughing his ass off, watching as the man struggled to keep up. Seungmin was sitting in the backyard when Nct arrived. He was sitting on a lawn chair sipping on some lemonade, waiting to see what would happen.

He talked to Minho earlier that day to see if there was anything special that he wanted Seungmin to do. Minho just told him to act as if it was another normal day, and that's exactly what he did. Seungmin worked on the mystery of 'Vincent's Espace,' filed some reports, called random gang members, and scared them. After all that he liked to relax. Seungmin wished he could relax just as Jisung when he had nothing to do.

Back to Seungmin running. He passed familiar faces like Mark, who was busy getting lost while trying to find Hyunjin, and Taeyong, who was handling Chan. Seungmin was disappointed knowing that he was beating up his future brother in law.

He accidentally ran into someone's back and apologized. Seungmin made eye contact with the person, seeing that it was Jungwoo. "Hey what are you doing here?!" Jungwoo grabbed Seungmin's shoulders and shook him. Seungmin not wanting to say he worked here, and was not fully on their side, put on his best acting face.

"Oh! It was so horrible!" Seungmin cried out, hugging Jungwoo. He stopped 'crying' and looked up to Jungwoo, then went back to his acting face. "I was peacefully in my apartment when they attacked me!"