♦️Twenty Three♦️

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Minho your food is here." Seungmin said behind the behind. He was holding a plate of food and a bottle of water. He sighed when Minho did not respond to him he placed the food by the door and spoke once more before he left. "I'll leave it by the door." He walked away and went back to the kitchen to eat with the others.

Minho was hiding under his blankets. The room had all the currents closed. The sun was just staring to go down leaving the room darker. He had been lock up in his room for over a week now, refusing to get out, and every day someone would leave food by his door. Then they would pick up the dishes by the door, when Minho was done.Minho was no longer crying in the night out of guilt. In fact he was now scared, because he felt like every time he was making progress in processing the previous events; he would see Vince in the corner of his eyes. He thought he was going crazy and that's why he was hiding. Chan would try to come into the room and speak to Minho, but Minho would block the door. Chan was just worried for Minho. He didn't want the younger to eat himself alive, because he killed someone. Hyunjin once tried to get through Minho, and ended up yelling his opinion through the door. Saying that Vince desired it and that he had it coming, and all Minho did was try to survive. He also received no response.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

About 3 hours have gone by and Minho was standing on his bed staring at his balcony door. If he really wanted to, he could just yet himself off the railing. Let's just hope that he land on top of Jaeyoon or Kaito, cause why not. Minho was jumped off the bed and grabbed a pencil along with a piece of paper. He wrote something down and then proceeded to fold it into a paper airplane. He ran to the balcony and threw it down at Jaeyoon.

Jaeyoon was peacefully taking with his friend when the plane hit him in the back of the head. He looked up and saw Minho, who's eyes seemed to sparkle. Jaeyoon admitted to himself that he looked cute, but he was also surprised to finally see him after a while. "Oh hey Boss's Wi-" Kaito slapped Jaeyoon to stop his words. "Lee. What's up?" Minho pointed to the paper and motioned for him to open it. Jaeyoon nodded and opened the paper up.

'Sup Handsome

Listen I am bored and a ghost is haunting me. Go to the store and buy me some hair dye. I don't have money, but you do. So please buy me hair dye.

Xoxo Minholicious'

Kaito let out a huff and patted Jaeyoon back. "Are you serious?" Jaeyoon asked looking Minho with a confused look. Minho nodded and then threw another airplane. This time it was landed by Kaito's feet. They opened it and read it together.

'Just do IT! Anyway I'm sure Chicken Nugget here also has money. Buy yourself something while your at the store. Oh and get me a bag of chips.'

Kaito scrunched the paper and shouted at Minho. "Chi- Chicken Nuggets! Yah! Why does he get Hand- Oh my...Wow." Kaito took a deep breath and calmed down. He was more pissed about his nickname then giving money for the hair dye. "What color Anyway?"

"Suprise me."

Jaeyoon and Kaito jumped when they finally heard Minho's voice. They began fanboying over the boy up above. Kaito and Jaeyoon loved working for Minho for some odd reason, and they just liked him in general. How could they not. Although some of their colleagues disagreed and said Minho was not that great. They both calmed down and just agreed to buy Minho hair dye. After all they were working under Minho.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jaeyoon was a the nearest pharmacy that was opened 24 hours. He was just getting in line with a basket in his hands that hat hair dye and snacks. Jaeyoon took out his phone from his hands and saw that he had a message from Changbin. 'Where did you go, good sir?!' Jaeyoon sighed when he remembered that one of his bosses would go around and make sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. He decided he would respond when he was in the car. In front of him there was three boys talking about a newspaper in their hands.