Schools

A beautiful goddess's heels clicked through the halls as she walked to the headmistress's office. She opened the door lightly and closed it quietly. "Miss. Merlin. You are one of the best students here and well the most talented witch to ever exist. Anyways you are allowed to participate in the Triwizard Tournament because you take classes with 7th years." Aria smirked and nodded saying a thanks before going to get dressed to leave the school. Aria didn't have to follow what the other students had to wear instead it was the same as Hogwarts. She dressed in a beautiful red dress to stand out from her fellow Beauxbaton students. Also with her being a fellow Gryffindor she decided to where it. The goddess walked down to her friends who were all in shock from the beautiful woman. The young men watched her walk down the stairs with such elegance that many wish to have. With every click of her heel people turned to her and all had blush on their face. Madame Maxime watched her best student walk beautifully, but nothing could compare to her natural beauty many want. With full plump lips tinted a deep red, her figures curves in all of the right places, the luscious locks that were a chestnut color, and her eyes the color of the sea with hints of forest green in it. She was the definition of beauty in many ways that one could only dream of. Almost as if she was sculpted by the gods themselves and given the most beautiful soul too. Aria stepped into a gigantic, powderblue, horse-drawn carriage, the size of a large house, and took a seat in it with her closest friend Fleur. *How is it that everywhere you go people are always be watching you?" "I don't know, Fleur. All I know is that I get to see my old school and beat their champion." The two friends giggle at the thought of her beating her old school. Both of them talked the whole time, but stopped to fix each other's appearance as Madame told them they were 5 minutes away. When they landed everyone covered Aria so they couldn't see their best student and what she looked like. She had a cloak on the same color as her dress hiding away her whole body from her previous school. *You will go in after us, Aria. Don't be afraid to show off.* The headmistress told her favorite student who was smiling at her while fixing her hair. After her group finished their dance Dumbledore announced her name. Everything went dark only having one source of light that came from the doors. The hall grew quite as the goddess walked in with her baby dragon in front of her blowing all five of the elements. With every click of her heels ice came off and it was shaped into different shapes. Suddenly the lights turned on to reveal the most beautiful creature to ever exist. Everyone was in awe of the goddess that was in front of them. Almost in an instant people were standing up and applauding the witch that had an aura of elegance. Aria walked over to her group of friends with boys watching looking at her ass. "Aria has changed." Blaise said to Draco who couldn't take his eyes off of her nodded absentmindedly. All the students were entranced by her beauty that they didn't even realize Dumbledore started to talk. Flame walked over to Cedric who was talking to his friends during the feast. *Where is Flame* Aria asked freaking out that she lost Flame. All Fleur did was shrug not knowing where he went. She stood up abruptly from the Ravenclaw table and put her vision into Flame's. The Goddess's eyes went pure gold making everyone look at her to see her walk towards the Hufflepuff table. Her eyes turned back to her normal color while she walked right up to Cedric. His eyes met hers causing him to blush almost to the color of her dress. Aria saw her dragon under his table below his legs so she bent down and picked him up. While she bent down all the boys took in the way her ass looked like this. After she pushed herself up her lips accidentally hit the corner of his lips. Cedric and her looked each other in the eyes saying to each other to act like they haven't seen each other. The Goddess left not before secretly kissing him cheek signaling for the boy to pretend freeze to which he did. When she walked away with her back turned to the fake frozen boy his friend hit him upside the head. "Did you freeze their Ced? I don't blame you she is beautiful." Cedric glared at his friends still flustered from the (kiss) from Aria, his mate. Professor Lupin watched the way one of his best friends daughters who he viewed as a daughter acted. On his left Professor Black watched the girl with a smirk on his face. Meanwhile a Professor walked in with a dark aura that Aria knew who it was. She walked right up to the new Professor Moody with a dangerous glare. This made everyone look at her and realized something was wrong with their new Professor. "Hello, Barty. Time to reveal yourself." With the words said she revealed him as the man who concord the dark mark. People gasped as the man went to fire a spell at the goddess who took it and nothing happened. "You can't harm a god. I am immortal so keep firing those spells and I will take all of them." She snarled at the man while creating a bubble around them to protect the students from spells. "Well, Miss. Merlin. How about I tell you that I killed your godmother, godfather, and godsister?" He licked his teeth letting out a laugh so sickening making people cringe. "I would say you are lying." A gold light started to form in her hands that showed her relatives dead on the floor with blood traitor written on their arms. People gasped as they saw her let out a tear from her eye. "You messed with the wrong witch." Her voice sounded as if it was possessed. A gold light formed around her pulsing and growing with every step she took towards the man. Chains forward from the ground and wrapped around his wrists pulling him to the ground. She punched his face causing his nose to break along with blood come gushing out. His head dropped, but she grabbed his jaw making him look at her. "Have fun down in underworld with one of my father Hades. He can't wait to get his hands on you and especially your lord. Oh wait him and Death can wait after all he cheated death." With that a hand grabbed his foot and he was dragged to the underworld. The bubble vanished around her while everyone cheered for the goddess. "Well done Miss. Merlin." Dumbledore said to her making her smile grow wider. Aria snapped her fingers her relatives were alive with no scars. Flame flew up to his other mother whining at the thought of her fighting the bad guy. Her hands scratched his back immediately calming him down into her arms. She walked down to her friends with a huge smile on her face. "Hello, Hermonie, Harry, and Ron." The four hugged each other happy to have their other member back and their crush. Aria kissed both boy's cheek and Hermonie's head when they parted. The golden four were back and better then ever with Aria leading it. All of the students watched as they all talked and basically have fun like they did when they were together. The group was having so much fun that they didn't realize that some was looking at them. Little did they know that this someone is on the side of the Dark Lord.