Power

"We say............................

"Yes, she is aloud to be your heir. After all she seems really excited. Now little one we need you to make smart choices and now we will get rid of all of your blocks." Merlin said to the two. They all got in a big circle with me in the middle of them all. They all were saying the same words over and over again. Suddenly I felt so much power cursing through my veins. I was being lifted up in the air.
Third person POV:
Y/n's eyes closed while she was being lifted up. A bright light surrounded her and then her eyes popped open. Her greenish blue eyes had a golden ring around them. Everyone in the room stopped as she floated back down.
All of her ancestors, Death, and Heaven were smirking. *Perfect* all of them thought.
Aria had a smile on her lips. "Since you are Veela you will be attracting everyone if you aren't already, so you can turn it off and on when you want." Miss Ravenclaw said. "Okay, I won't turn it on unless it is needed. Also I do know how to do magic already." She said. All of their smirks grew wider. "You truly will be the best witch ever. You are now far more powerful then you already are and new by just thinking or wanting something to happen you will be able to do." Godric stated with a big smile. "Can we see what you know so far?" Salazar asked. You nodded.
You controlled all of the elements and were able to fight with them. Next you used your wand less magic to duel Merlin, Godric, Salazar, and Rowena. You won by a long shot. Then summoned the dead to fight at your command.
Once all them were worn out they stopped. On the other hand you were ready for so many more fights. "ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!" All of them said. Aria was so happy and she felt amazing. "Thank you. Now I must get going." The little girl said. All of them nodded and said their good byes.
In Hogwarts the Headmaster Albus Dumbledore was writing letters. He felt a shift in the world. A very powerful person has been given to the world. He could feel the power from where he was.
Meanwhile, everywhere else wizards, witches, gods/goddess, and Muggles felt the powerful aura. Everyone was whispering about the child. Aria walked out of the room and everyone bowed down to her.
"Please don't bow down. I am an equal no matter what happens." All of them nodded and got up. Hook then took the young girl to her vaults. In Merlin's vault was his staff that turns it's self into a wand. In the founders vault was an invisibility cloak and sword given by Godric, a crown and books that only Rowena's heir can read, a green bracelet and a snake that is the most dangerous in the whole Wizarding world, and Helga gave her a goblet that if you put water in it and then drink it you can heal yourself and others.
The other vaults were full of money and other things. As Aria made her way back to the first floor with Zeus everyone stopped again. They just watched her walk bye. No doubt she is the most beautiful female everyone has ever met.
"We need to go to Mr. Olivanders wand shop and get me a want that is made for me." Aria told Zeus. He nodded and they walked their. Every child was looking at her with love. Everyone was amazing at her beauty and her power.
Once they got in front of the shop Zeus said, "I will wait out here because this is very special for you." You nodded and walked in.
"Ah, Miss Merlin is it or which name?" The older man asked. "Yes, also hello Mr. Ollivander?" You asked questioning. "Yes, very powerful aura off of you." He said walking back to find the wand. "Yes, sir, I can do wandless magic." Aria told him with confidence. A wand box in a glass case started to glow inside. He looked back at Aria questionable if this wand has chosen her. Ollivander smiled to himself knowing the wand is right for you "Give this one a whirl. This wand right here is a very powerful wand. More powerful then the elder wand. No one has been able to even see it because the wand is protected until it finds its owner. This wand also has Aspen, Blackthorn, Elder, and Whomping Willow wood. Phoenix feather, Thestral tail hair, Thunderbird tail feather, and Basilisk horn. Length is 10 and 3/4 inches." Aria nodded and opened it. When she wrapped her fingers around it she felt a surge go through her.
"You young lady will do amazing things with or without the wand. I have never heard or seen anyone with as much power and kindness as you, Miss Merlin." "I also want to know if this wand is better to use then this one?" Aria said pulling out Merlin's wand. "Ah, Merlin's staff or wand. You should use both of them and if you want I could fuse the two together to create an even stronger and powerful wand?" Aria smiled at him. "If you could that would be amazing. Do you need anything?" She asked. "All I need is for you to hold the wands in one hand and say tous ensemble." You put both wands in your right hand and said tous ensemble. A bright light shone and in place of both wands was a beautiful wand.

 A bright light shone and in place of both wands was a beautiful wand

"Thank you so much. How much?" You asked. "It is yours no charge after all it chose you." Aria smiled and placed the 35 gallons on the table. "Take it. Have a good time." As young Aria walked out the door with the most powerful wand to ever exist Ollivander smiled. She is extraordinarily talented.
Your's/Aria's pov:
I walked out and Zeus was waiting there. "In two weeks your coronation will be."
/⚡️/
1018 words