Home

Trail. Need to win. Harry. Please let him win. All of this was running through someone's head as they ran to the room where it is being held. They slipped into the room with their heels doing their signature click as they walk across. Many of the members gasped as they saw the heiress of Merlin and the gods in front of them with a frown on their face. "As many of you know of me guessing as to that of which your mouths are widen open. So firstly I would suggest closing them before you get a fly in it. Now as to why I am here. I would like to ask you all what gives you the right to let a boy whom of which was using it for defense since as you all know you know who is back. In the past he has controlled the dementors and eaten at the ministry from the inside out. Now I would suggest to all of you that you let Harry James Potter out of this stupid chair and put someone who's actually evil here. Let's start with I don't know Miss. Umbridge who has committed countless..." "Miss Merlin. You are rude for interrupting this trial." As the toad went to continue Aria stepped in. "No you are rude to have sent a boy who used a spell that is only meant for good. Along with you interrupting me, but I will let it pass so let's see what happens this year, huh." With that the council voted to let Harry go with no charges against him. A smirk was on her face as she transferred the three back to the front of the house.

Later in the morning scraps against plates could be heard with no talking. All was silent for everyone was waiting to hear that Harry's trial went well. The door slammed open leaving everyone to jump and grab their wands only to see Harry, Mr. Weasley, and to all of there surprises was Aria. "Well that went by quickly." Molly said. "Yes, because Aria decided she was gonna be herself. So we won." Author said as he pointed to the young woman that was hugging his son Fred. Ginny grew jealous as she saw the way Harry looked at her even though she knew that they were mates. Molly saw the look on her boy's face smiling as he hugged his mate. "Well, me, the twins, Charlie, and Cedric are gonna go to my house and Harry you should talk to Sirius." With that they left to her house where they all shared hugs and kisses for the whole day each wanting to show how much they love her.

Time to head back to Hogwarts where things will change if not for the better. Aria watched as Sirius gave Harry a picture of the old order where she was just 10 years old fighting. Sad tears ran down her face as she stood guard of the door. The young woman remembered her loss friends that were like mother and father to her. As Sirius started to say all of the people Harry saw a girl that looked exactly like Aria their first year. "Is that Aria?" "Yes, her mom is right behind her. You see Aria is a goddess that means that she is immortal and can survive anything. Many have tried to kill her but none succeed. She used the time turner to help out in the war since she technically can all of this godly stuff. Anyways she helped everyone. She once took on Voldemort and 20 of his highest death eaters without breaking a sweat."

Aria walked in once the two were done talking a few tears still visible on her face. Harry saw this and walked up to her cuping her face in his hands. The girl gave a weak smile at him. Slowly he whipped the tears off with his thumb looking into her eyes. "Your okay. I am here." Suddenly Harry felt her arms around his neck pulling him into a hug. Warmth and sparks spread throughout bpth of their bodies at the contact. Their eyes locked onto each other with them getting closer to where they were inches apart. "Alright, love birds, let's go." Moody slammed the door open causing the two to move far apart from each other. He laughed as he saw Harry follow the goddess out like a lost puppy. "These boys are in deep."

Whistles blew signaling train will leave in a bit. While three of the four people were inside sitting in the compartment one was in shock from what he just saw. A young girl no older then 11 walked into the cabin where the golden quart were. "Excuse me. My name is Eva Rose. I am a first year and I am a really big fan of yours, Mrs. Merlin." Her bright blue eyes shined into Aria's deep blue-green eyes with admiration. "Well hello, Miss Eva. It is an honor to meet you. Now what can I do for you sweetie?" Draco walked by the cabin just as he saw her pick up the young girl. *She will be a fine mother.* He said to himself hiding out of their site so he can watch. Butterflies swarmed his stomach as he saw her be a mother to the young girl.

Meanwhile Aria could already feel a sense of protectiveness of the girl. Once the train arrived at Hogwarts Aria went on the boat with Eva for the young girl was being picked on. McGonagall let Aria guide the kids into the great hall with her talking all about the place and interesting things. Mini watched as her favorite (don't tell Sirius) student smile at the students. The golden now trio looked around for their lost member only to see her guiding the first years into the hall. Eva attached to her by the hip clinging onto her. Draco watched her every move from the way her soft lips whispered into the young girls ear to the smile on her face. She is perfect in every way.

Eva was as we know of course a Gryffindor who sat immediately down with Aria who was next to Harry. The two taking care of the young girl like their own. "So, Eva who are your parents?" Hermonie asked the young girl clinging onto her friend. "Oh, um they were murdered by he who must not be named." Hermonie instantly apologized to which the young girl said it was fine. Aria placed the girl in her lap nodding at Hermonie saying she is fine. Harry rubbed the young ones back then moved it to Aria's waist. The two 5th years looked like they were in love but didn't know it. Soon after they were almost done eating the fun just was beginning to start.

Dumbledore began to speech causing everyone to be silent. "Good evening, children. Now we have two changes in start of this year. We would like to welcom back Professor Grubbly-Plank who will be care of magical creatures while Mr. Hagrid is on temporary leave. Now we would also wish to welcome our new defense against the dark arts teacher, Professor Dolores Umbridge." She gave a sickening giggle. Just as Dumbledore went to continue the toad clears her throat placing her pink bag on the table. Many felt the air grew thick as Aria had now gotten angry.

Harry whispered to Hermonie and Ron about the pink woman. He then rubbed Aria's hand to which she took it in her's. As the woman began to speak all about the ministry basically getting involved in schooling Aria could feel herself getting angrier. Abruptly she stood up from the table everyone looking at her. Fred and George immediately knew that their mate was pissed off. "Miss. Merlin, what are you doing standing up?" The toad asked her. "I am sorry. I need to go to the bathroom real quickly." With that she ran out of the hall not noticing someone slip through the crowd. As soon as she was far away she screamed the walls quaking at the piercing sound. Suddenly she felt a cold yet comforting hand on her shoulder. "I wouldn't expect you to get so mad at someone."