Champion

Blue flames were the only source of light in the great hall for it was opened. A man walked in with something draped over his face so no one could see who it was. A dark aura surrounded him with his coal eyes glistening in the night. Secrets being held from within them and looked a soulless as the dementors. Suddenly the doors snapped closed sealing away what sorcery the man was about to do. Little did the man know a plan was already set for what was about to happen next.

Bright rays of sunshine shined into the bedroom of the beautiful goddess. Her chestnut hair with natural highlights splayed out around her head. Cheeks flushed a light pink with her soft lips parted into a smile. A beautiful baby Phoenix on the pillow along with a baby dragon cold as ice. Birds chirping in the distance made it sound and look like she was a princess right out of a book.

(Warning smut-ish stuff ahead if want to skip go to the red stop sign.)

*"Please." A desperate moan escaped my lips as I felt him kiss down my stomach. His low voice only chuckled making me even more desperate. "Be a good girl for us." The voice beside me said as he guided my hand onto his chest while my other one was in the hair of the other one kissing my stomach. Soft kisses were placed on the back of my neck from the male behind me. "Gonna listen to us, right?" His deep voice growled into my ear sending me to be more turned on. My head slowly nodded only to have my face roughly grabbed by him. Forcing my eyes to look into his blue-green ones that mirrored lust. "Speak when spoken to."His voice told me making me respond with, "Yes, sir. I am gonna listen." His lips pulled into a smile before placing his lips on mine. The man beside me praised me for being a good girl while the other one took off my panties. "Is this all for us, Kitten?" He mumbled against my thigh. "Yes, please sir. Touch me. I need to be touched." My voice broke into a whimper as he kissed my clit halfway through the sentence. His head slowly went down to my pelvis keeping his blue eyes locked on mine.

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Her eyes slowly fluttered open only to be met with bright eyes of a human. With a gasp she fell off her bed causing the two animals to protect her from the human. "I am so sorry, Aria." His voice sent shivers down her spine weirdly only to have her remember that she was in just her underwear and bra. "Charlie! What are you doing here?" She squeaked out in embarrassment. Her eyes met with his soft blue ones making her blush under his gaze. "I wanted to see if you wanted to go for a ride, but clearly you were in a ride somewhere else." He remembered when he walked in hearing her whimper. To him it was the best thing seeing her whimpering on her bed with flushed cheeks. Not only that, but her saying sir made him flustered also. Aria's eyes widened when he said that to her making her blush even more and snuggle into her sheets. "I-I... Yo-You..." She struggled to form a sentence as she saw the same eyes she saw in her dream. "Here are some clothes, love. Seeing as you have ten minutes to get to class I think we won't go on a ride. Anyways I will see you later." With that he walked out of the room closing the door while taking a deep breath. Fleur walked out of her room to see Charlie still at the door. "Did you go in?" She questioned bringing him out of his shocked state. "No, I mean yes. I did and well does she have um intimate dreams often?" He asked her making her chuckle. "Not really only when um she has future visions. Usually it involves at least three people in them. Anyways, it is time for you to go and for us women to go to class." Not even two minutes after Charlie left Aria walked out in black blazer dress with sheer sleeves. Her red designer heels clicked through the room as she walked. "Ready for class?" Fleur asked while hooking her arm with the goddess. "Yes." With that that two took off to their classes for the day which only were two.

The hall was chattering away as they watched people put their names in the goblet. Aria walked in with her red lips in smile as she made her way over to her friends. "So, who is the competition. Also do you think they can beat me?" She asked them making all of them look at her. Harry smiled as he saw his crush sitting practically on his lap because there was no room. "No one can beat you. Not even You know who." Ron told her with a smile making her giggle and smile at them. Cedric came in with his friends pushing him to the goblet all cheering. He just smiled before putting his name in the cup making the hall burst into cheers. His head turned to Aria who was now right next to him with her own paper. "Might as well put it in with yours since you are the golden boy." She teased her friend only to have him pick her up. Her legs were wrapped around his waist as he led her in his arms walking her to a seat. He sat down with her in his lap facing him along with her face in the crook of his neck. Wordlessly she placed a charm over the two of them to make them invisible so they could be mates without hiding. "Don't be such a tease, sugar. You know I missed you though?" Cedric told her while secretly placing kisses on her neck. "We just saw each other last night. When you came into my room and we cuddled like we always do." She whispered into his ear before pressing a kiss to his neck. "Mhm, after Flame came over to me." "I swear sometimes he loves you more then me." She said while playing with his hair. "Well us men have to stay together with a house full of women." He whispered in her ear making her giggle. "Is that so? Well then I guess we just have to fine some male animals." He nodded before placing his lips on hers in a feverish kiss. After a couple of minutes the two broke apart. "Have you felt your other mates?" He asked tracing his love marks he made on her previously. "Yes, well only one so far, but we still have 3 more to go." Aria said a little down. Cedric frowned when he saw her upset so he tickled her. "Who is the other one you know?" His voice whispered in her ear while she giggled and squirmed in his arms. "Charlie Weasley." Her voice barely audible through her laughs. "Well I am happy that it is him and not someone on the dark Lords side." He responded only to have Aria look at him with a frown. "What if one is on that side. Would you leave me?" Tears could practically be seen by the golden boy. "I would never leave you. We would just have to bring them to our side." With that being said the two kissed one more time before they parted. Both said goodbye before they went back to their friends.

Harry smiled as soon as he saw his best friend and crush walk up to him. His arms opened for her to sit with him because they always did this. She giggled at his childness, but went into his arms feeling safe. "You are really warm, Harry." The goddess told him while pressing her back flat against his chest. The boy chuckled before placing a kiss on her forehead sending shocks through her body. Dumbledore came out to announce the champions of the school's. "Now the champion's selection. Campion from Durmstrang is Victor Krum!" When his name was announced all she could do was frown at how bad of a person he was. The blue flame sent out another piece of parchment she recognized. Long skinny fingers snatched the piece of parchment out of the air. "Campion of Hogwarts, Cedric Diggory!" Everyone cheered for their golden boy getting to represent the school. As he walked over to the door his eyes met the love of his life's who was smiling and cheering for him. Cedric sent a kiss to Aria to which she "caught" it and put it to her heart. "Last, but not least. Campion from Beauxbatons, ARIA MERLIN!" The hall bursted into cheers and whistles for their goddess is also in the game. She smiled a Harry before shimmying out of his arms. The beautiful witch walked down the center of the tables catching everyone's attention. With one last smile she went were the other champions have went previously. As the door opens she saw Cedric talking with Krum with a frown. "Aria is one beautiful lady. I can't wait till I get my shot." Krum said making Cedric clench his fists at the thought of him being even close to her. "Well you will never have a shot for she is mine." His voice like venom as he sit out those words. The beautiful goddess walked to Cedric and lightly grabbed his bicep almost as if she was saying it is okay. Krum smirked as he saw her taking in her outfit immediately drooling over her. The mate covered his beautiful mates body from the seeker who was basically undressing her with his eyes.

Suddenly the doors swung open and in came a very confused Harry. The two mates looked at each other with scrunched up eyebrows not knowing what happened. Aria walked up to the nervous boy who was ranking his fingers through his hair. "What is going on, Harry?" Her velvety voice immediately calmed him down enough to have him answer. "My name came out of the goblet." His quick response came out softer then he expected. The young witch shared a look with Cedric who was already looking at her with concerned eyes.

⚡️⚡️