No more

A line of students were in a mirror room facing a dummy. Each saying the same spell. "Expellamus!" The doors slammed open with a woman dressed in a suit. Her heels clicking against the floor. A golden aura surrounding her making those grow nervous.

"I am sorry for the rude interruption, but I must ask have you all seen a real duel take place?" The angelic voice asked all of them shaking their heads. "Alright, watch me." With a raise of her hand Merlin came out in his spirit form. A smirk settled on his face. "Everyone this is Merlin. I am going to duel him so please stand to the sides."

Aria placed a bubble spell that enclosed all spells and charms to not it any student. "Ready?" She asked and Merlin threw a spell her way with her easily defending. With that the duel was off. The students were in awe of how the spells were easily thrown and blocked. When the goddess got the upper hand with a simple spell before finally winning. Claps sounded throughout as Merlin nodded his head approving of her skill.

Christmas break was close to beginning. At night Aria was asleep when she felt something off. Immediately waking up going to Gryffindor tower she saw McGonangal with Harry and Ron. Her eyes widened before taking Harry's hand walking to Dumbledore.

She sat on a chair listening to Dumbledore and Harry. Tears ran down her face. Dumbledore started talking to the pictures. Watching Harry's head shift she frowned knowing what that meant. "Look at me!" He yelled panting hard. Dumbledore turned to face him quick. "What is happening to me?"

Severus walked in making Ava go rigged. Once Harry and Severus left Ava walked over to Dumbledore. "Please." She begged. "No, sweet girl. Harry has to do this." Tears fell down her cheek as she felt Harry's pain. "Dumbledore I want my mate to be safe." "Aria, my beautiful princess, you know many things, but you are here to help them. You know what happens." "I know. It is just so hard." "Go to St. Mungos. Heal him." Nodding she left not before kissing her two mates on the cheek.

Cedric went to go to his mate to pick her up to go to his house when he couldn't find her. Walking up to her room he heard the shower running. Looking in he saw her sitting on the floor tears flowing from her beautiful eyes. Running immediately over he hugged her tightly. "Oh angel."

"I can't do anything!" She yelled into her hands. Leaning back against the cold stone. "I feel his pain. I feel how he feels. I wish I didn't know. Merlin. I just want to help him." Her voice sounding desperate as her body was shaking. The gold aura around her grew even more. Cedric felt his skin burning. Aria was skin was on fire. Immediately he called her mates that know and they were here in an instant. Charlie looked at his woman who was shaking against the cold stone. "Aria, sweetheart. You need to breathe for me." "He is going to get hurt!"

Suddenly a blinding light appeared as her mates protected her bare body. A group of people were in the room with the same golden aura around them. "Hello, my dear princess's mates. I am Zeus. These are my brothers, Hades and Poseidon. This is my daughter Athena, and my wife Hera. We are here because something is happening to our princess." Cedric was the first to speak. "Her skin is hot to the touch. The water isn't cooling her down. She is deeply upset and angry about one of her mates. Her mate is Harry Potter and you know he is up against Voldemort. Well, he is getting hurt more and more. And her knowing what is going to happen is hurting her."

Zeus looked at his little girl with a frown. Poseidon made a water dress that would cool her down. Aria slowly stood up with the help of her mates. Hera frowned seeing her like this. Immediately she ran up and hugged her tightly. "Oh my sweet girl. We are here for you. I am sorry but we are going to have to take her." Fred's heart stopped. "What?" "We are going to put her in a deep sleep."

Aria's eyes widen. "No, please..." Her head dropped her in arms her body went limp. Hades took her into his arm with a frown on his face. "Why are you doing this?" Charlie asked. "You see, her powers are getting out of control. Her having mates was supposed to control it. However she can't complete the mate bond without her other two. Meaning it won't work. I regret letting Apollo gift her with seeing the future. So we are putting her in a deep sleep until we see fit. Don't be scared if is just temporary. She is a danger to those around her and herself. You all have seen only a bit of her power. When she turns 17 that is when all hell breaks loose and her powers stronger. Her powers alone could destroy the whole world with just a snap of her fingers. I wish you all the best of luck in this war. Oh and you can't die because you are her mate."

All of her known mates stand there. A bright light surrounding the gods formed. The last thing they saw was a limp Aria in the arms of her uncle. Tears were in their eyes as they felt their mate no longer with them. Cedric punched a wall in pure frustration. The Weasleys all stood there crying. Their mate is gone just like that.

Albus felt her aura leave meaning Voldemort did as well. "Take care of her." He said out to the sky that rumbled in response. Meanwhile Voldemort was smirking before putting his plan to work. "Now we can get the boy." All his followers laughed. When they heard thunder crack and strike the tree beside the house.