ADVENTURE

The five first years all stood in McGonagall's class room. One with a wide smirk on his face and the other ones held a worried expression. "What gives you the right to go wonder the corridors at night. There for as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken each." The four looked at each other shocked while Draco just smirked at them. "And to ensure that this doesn't happen again all five of you will be receiving detention." Draco still held a smirk on his face. Aria smirked at him and said, "She said all five of us, Malfoy. I would wipe that bloody little smirk on your face." Aria growled at him with her eyes flashing to slits like a dragon.

Fear flooding through Draco's mind as her eyes switched back. Everyone smiled at the girl for telling the Malfoy kid off and putting him in his place. "Excuse me, she possibly couldn't have heard you right. She said the five of us including me?" He asked the professor. "Oh, Miss Aria heard right. As honorable your actions are there is no excuse for you to wonder too. So you will be going your classmates in detention."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CEDRIC'S HOTNESS

The five students and Mr. Filch walked over to Hagrid's hut for detention. "A shame they let the old punishments go away. Detention was hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons." Aria shivered at the thought. Harry saw this out of the corner of his eye and he held her hand, giving it a little squeeze. She smiled at he and rested her head against him as they stopped.

Hagrid was weeping at the loss of his baby dragon. Aria saw this and ran over to him to give him comfort. "Are you okay?" Aria asked while whipping away the tears with a handkerchief she pulled out of thin air. "They took Norbert away. To go live off in Romania with his kind." He sobbed into the handkerchief as Aria rubbed his back, comfortably. "Oh stop your blubbering. You are about to go in the forest for crying out loud." Filch stated to the giant as he cried. Aria looked up from comforting Hagrid and walked over to the rude caretaker. "Leave, we don't need you here." She snarled at the man for making fun of her friend. Filch nodded and went off towards the castle. Harry smiled at the young girl in admiration. "Okay, already to go? Let's go." Aria said while pulling Hagrid up to his feet.!

The six of them walked through the woods until they stopped at a silvery pond. Aria's heart sank as she knew what it was. "What is that?" Ron asked while Hagrid dipped his finger in the blood. "Unicorn blood. Horrible crime to kill one." Hagrid told the first years sadly. "Now we are gonna split up. Malfoy, Harry, and Aria together and Ron and Hermione with me." Hagrid explained to them. Malfoy and Harry were nervous because they were by themselves, but Aria only smiled and took the lamp happily from Hagrid. "If you find  the injured unicorn, please bring it to me." Aria said to them. She then took off with Fang at her side and Harry and Malfoy right behind her.

The three of them were walking through the forest. "Just wait till my father hears about this. This is servant stuff." Malfoy grimaced as he saw something running around. "I would believe you are scared, Malfoy." Harry smirked at the platinum blonde kid. "I am not scared, Potter. I..." "Enough you two. This is getting rather annoying, so if you want I could teleport you back to the castle and lock you in your rooms. Then I will prank the living hell out of all of you." Aria told them rubbing her head with her fingers to stop her headache. Aria suddenly felt a shift in the atmosphere. Voldemort.

"I..." Aria pulled the two of them against a tree and covered their mouths. "Be quiet." She whispered to them. She looked out from the tree and saw Voldemort drinking a unicorn's blood. She called for the help of the centaur in the area as she pulled her wand out. Both boys were a blushing mess as they saw the position they were in with the young girl. *Voldemort is here. Stay quiet and behind me.* She told the boys through teleapathy while placing a protective charm on them. Both boys nodded a little scared. Aria pressed her back against both boys at she felt Voldemort grow near. She came out from behind the tree and wordlessly/wandless she lifted him in the air. Voldemort smirked from the back of Quirrell's head as he saw her show her power. Both powerful witch/wizard faces off ready to hurt each other. The centaur ran up in between the two and kicked his hooves at the cloaked being.

"You are safe now. Harry, Draco, and Miss Aria it is not safe here." Bane told the three. "Thanks, Bane. How have you been?" Aria asked the dark brown centaur. "Us centaurs have been doing great after you placed the spell on the forest to keep its animals safe from dark magic." He smiled at her. Aria smiled back at him and walked over to the unicorn that was bleeding out profusely. "Poor thing." She placed her hands on the unicorn's gash and healed the bloody spot up. The unicorn started to breath at the moment. "Thanks, Miss Aria." Aqua the unicorn showed her gratitude by granting her unicorn powers. After all Aqua was the leader of the unicorns. "No problem. Now if you see anything else let me know immediately. I know who is behind this and I plan on stopping them. Also tell me if you see any other hurt or injured animals." Aria told the beautiful creature. Hagrid, Hermonie, and Ron came running to the three with Hagrid pointing his bow at whatever was gonna hurt them. He stopped when he saw Bane and a unicorn with them. "Hello Bane. Hello..." "Her name is Aqua, she is leader of the unicorns." Hagrid smiled at the young witch. "Thanks for protecting Miss. Merlin, Mr. Potter, and Mr. Malfoy. Now we must be going back to Hogwarts." All of them said by the Aqua and Bane as they went through the dark forest. "She is one heck of a witch." Bane told Aqua. "Yes she is. She is the one to stop wars after all. All we can hope for is that who ever marries her doesn't break her heart."

Back at Hogwarts
All of the first years went back to their dormitories, but one stayed behind to talk to Hagrid. "Voldemort was out in that forest. He is surviving off of unicorn blood, but he is surviving off of Quirrell. I will tell Dumbledore tomorrow." Aria said to the giant and he nodded knowing she is right. "Oh and Hagrid? Can you not tell anyone about this?" Hagrid nodded at the young goddess reminding himself to not blabber.