Flying

Third pov:
The next day Aria go dressed in this cloak

  Third pov:The next day Aria go dressed in this cloak

She also was wearing a white top and black skirt. Her and Hermione walked down the stairs. "Love the cloak." She said. "Awe, thanks. I have so many more." "I can't wait to see them." Ron and Harry were waiting for them.
As soon as Aria came into view both of them were drooling. She looks like and angle to everyone. Aria ran up to them and hugged them. "Hello boys, ready to go?" She asked. "Yes." All four of them made their ways down to the great hall.
Everyone recognized this group as the golden four in just the days they were here. Harry the boy of lived. Ron the one to stand up for anyone. Hermione the intelligent one. Last but not least, Aria the beauty and talented one. Aria and Harry were the so called leader of the group.
The Professors watched as they made their way in. They were reminded of the group that took over Hogwarts. The Marauders which one of their fathers were in. All of them smirked at the group. Aria was more of a leader than Harry, but no leaders were named.
"Well Professors I guess we will have a new group and they are one powerful group at that." Albus said. All of them nodded.
Mail was here and Aria got a letter from her ancestors of how proud they are and Zeus was happy because a light strike was in the hall. Harry asked Ron for the daily profit.
"Guys this is the vault me and Hagrid went in." He exclaimed. "It is probably something dangerous or useful." "Or both." "Look Neville has a remembrall." One of the Gryffindors said. It turned red. "I read with it turns red you forgot something." Hermione stated. "The thing is I don't remember what I forgot?" "Your robes." Aria said to him. He blushed because the beauty talked to him and went to get them.
(Skipping to broom lessons because I believe all of you are ready for that.)
Brooms were lying on the ground with one student next to them. A girl with a star cloak stood out from the rest with black ones on. "Say up." Madam Hooch said. "Up." Without even saying a world the broom zoomed up into Aria's hand. While only Draco and Harry could do it. Draco smirked. "Up, up, up, up." Ron said. The broom knocked him in the head. Aria and Harry giggled at that. "Shut up you two." He said blushing. Hermione's was just rolling on the ground. "Now mount it on 1. 3...2..." Neville took off. He was flying all over. Aria casted a slowing charm and made the wind have him land safely. "Well done Miss Merlin 20 points to Hogwarts." He still had a broken wrist. Aria ran up to him and put her hands around his wrist and healed it.
"Can you take him to Madam Popfrey to see if I did it right?" Aria asked her. "Sure, if I see anyone in the air they will be expelled fast then you can say quidditch." Draco grabbed Neville's remembrall of the ground and said, "Maybe, if he squeezed this he would have know to land on his fat a**." All the Slytherins snickered. "Give it here Malfoy." Harry said. "Yeah Malfoy hand it over now." Aria growled. He smirked at her and winked. "How about I leave it where he can't find it. How about on the roof?" He grabbed the broom and took off. Aria and Harry grabbed theirs, "No don't you can get expelled." They just took off. "What two idiots."
"Give it here or we'll knock you off your broom." Harry stated. Aria thrusted faster and grabbed the object and threw it for Harry to ketch. "Harry go far!" He did and chased after it.
Little did they know that McGonagall was watching the whole thing. She rushed to the court. "MR. POTTER AND MISS MERLIN!" She yelled as the students stopped cheering. The two were rushed to the DA room.
"Professor Quirlle, can I borrow Wood for a little?" "Of course." Oliver went out and saw Aria and Harry. "I have found you a new chaser and seeker!" Aria was smiling. Oliver was having a party in his mind. "That is fantastic. I will meet both of you at the field."
Aria and Harry met up with Ron and Hermione at the Great hall. "Guess who is a chaser and who is the seeker for Gryffindor?" Aria said jumping into Ron's arms. "Hmm, Harry and I don't know who is good enough to be on the team besides him?" He said sarcastically. You frowned and looked hurt. "I am kidding. You are going to be one of the best chaser."
Aria smiled and kissed Ron on the cheek. "Guys I am nervous about this. What if I am not a good seeker?" Harry said looking down. "Well it is in your blood. Yours too Aria." The four made their way to the trophy room. Aria's mother was a chaser for Ravenclaw and Harry's father was a seeker.
"Thanks Hermione. I think both of us really needed that." You said. "Anytime."Aria and Hermione were having a conversation behind Ron and Harry were having their own conversation, "She knows more about you then you." "Everyone does." Both boys looked at Aria.
"She is one beautiful girl." Harry said to Ron. "Yeah and all the boys want her. We both saw Oliver flirting with her." He said in return. "She isn't ours and plus, she wants to wait till third year to even start to think about boys." Both of the boys knew that everyone will be after her.
Little did they know that they will be there for each other till the end. Also that Aria is one very protective person and that she is not one you want to get on her bad side.