Trolls!?

Aria ran in the direction that Hermione went. She was still a little shocked from what happened just 5 minutes ago. Aria didn't know where she was going so she had to ask somebody if they know where Hermione went.

Fred, George, and Lee were walking past the girls bathroom when they saw Hermione run in. "Girls. Honestly." Fred said. The two boys nodded in agreement. "But Aria on the other hand." Lee said with a smile. "Absolutely beautiful she is. Did you see Wood when he told us Harry and Aria were on the team? He was practically skipping."

All three of them laughed at that. Aria heard laughing so she went to the sound and she saw the three boys talking. "Thank goodness y'all were here. I am kinda lost." Aria said walking up to the trio. All three heads snapped in her direction. "Well Love, where do you need to go?" Fred asked with a smirk playing on his lips. Aria nervously giggled, "I need to find Hermione and I don't really know where I am."

All three boys looked at each other and smiled. "Don't worry, Hermione just ran into the girls bathrooms." George stated pointing to the door farthest down on the left. "Thank you, boys. If you need anything I will help you." Aria said hugging the three boys. "Actually would you mind helping us on some pranks we do?" Fred asked looking down at the blue eyed girl.

Aria smiled grew ten times bigger. "Really!?" The trinity smiled at the beautiful girl. "Of course you can. Lee here only helps when we need him too, but you can come too." George voiced. Aria jumped into both of their arms and gave them a big hug. "That would be amazing. Now I got to go get Hermione. See you boys later." She spoke to them.

The trio said bye and watched her walk to the girls bathroom. "You two have grown soft." Lee stated laughing. "Oh shove it Lee. You have a little drool right here." Fred said pointing to the corner of his lip while smirking. Lee blushed and quickly whipped it away. "At least I didn't look at her with heart and and practically melted." Lee said pointing and accusing finger towards George.

"Shut it. At least I didn't...I didn't...um. Ugh! You lot are so rude." George said narrowing his eyes. *Bloody wanker.* He whispered as he walked away. The two of the boys laughed and made fun of George the rest of the day.

Meanwhile at the bathroom
"Hermione?" Aria said walking into the bathroom. "Aria?" 'Monie reasoned walking out of the stall with puffy eyes. Aria's heart broke fro the girl. "Come here." She said holding out both of her arms for her to hug her. Hermione ran into her arms and cried into her shoulder.

"Why*sniff*are you *sniffle* here?" Hermione asked. "Because my best friend needs a big hug and told that Ron is wrong. You are a brilliant witch and Ron is just jealous of you. You Hermione have me as your best friend and I am sure once every warms up to the fact that you a bloody amazing everyone will want to be your friend." She said holding the girl.

"Thank you, Aria. It means a lot to me." Hermione said smiling. "No problem no let me conquer some food and we will eat in here until you are ready to come out, okay?" Aria said with a snap of her fingers food appeared in Hermione's hands. "That would be amazing. Can we play a game?" The bushy-haired girl asked.

"I don't see why not. What do you want to play?" Aria questioned Hermonie. "How about 21 questions," Hermione said whilst smirking. "How do you play 21 questions?" Aria asked with a confused face. "Oh, so I ask you a question and you answer. Then you ask a question and I answer." 'Mione said giggling. "That makes sense. You can go first." Aria told her. "Okay, so..."

At Dinner Everyone was wondering where the Hogwarts beauty was at since she was not in the hall. "Do you know where Aria and Hermione are?" Harry asked Fred. He shook his head no and turned to talk to George about a new prank. "I heard both of them are in the girl's bathroom. Hermione won't come out and Aria is staying with her." Neville told Harry. "Thanks Neville, Ron you know this is your fault that Aria isn't talking to us," Harry said annoyed towards Ronald. Ron nodded sheepishly and started to eat again.