first task

Headmistress Maxime was talking to the young girl that was her champion. The girl listened intently to the headmistress thinking of hundreds of different ways she can get past the dragon. Only thing she wanted to make sure of was that no one or thing was injured in the process. "Do you have a plan" Madame Maxime asked Aria to which she nodded with a smile. "Yes, you will have to wait and see. Now can I go to breakfast?" "Yes, darling. Eat up for today is your big day, beautiful. I am so proud to have you as my champion." None of the students had as great as a relationship with their headmistress as the young Merlin. Both hugged saying their goodbyes to each other.

Aria was dressed in a royal blue silky dress with diamond heels paired with a diamond necklace. Chatter in the great hall stopped when the beauty's aura could be felt above even Albus Dumbledore. Only the sound of heels clicking as she walked to her seat beside Fleur. Waves of soft vanilla and lavender rolled of her. The scent it's self attracting all the students to drool over her. Once she sat down people began to talk again many of the main subjects was Aria and the tournament. Many wondered what the goddess would do since after all she is the greatest of all time. Her old professors smiled at the girl even the seemingly impassive Severus Snape. Just as she was walking to get to her class after having a conversation with Dumbledore she meet a red faced Collin Crevey. "Aria, Professor Dumbledore wants the champions to meet at the same room as before." He barely said to the young woman who smiled at the boy just a year younger. "Of course, now I believe you best go get Harry from Professor Snape's room. Oh and Collin if the Professor gives you any problems just tell him Miss. Merlin is requesting that Severus Snape listens to Collin and that if he doesn't respectfully, that he will have a very frustrated goddess to handle." Blushing even harder the boy squeaked a thank you before running to go get Harry.

A flash of light and smoke erupted in front of the champions as they were in their position for the pictures. A woman in a bright green walked through the smoke with a smirk, "What a charismatic quarter. Hello!" She started walking up to the chamber taking in all of their faces looking mostly at Aria and Harry. "I am Reta Skeeter, I write for the Daily Profit. But of course you all already knew that, didn't you? It is you we don't know." A laugh came through her lips as she looked Aria right in the eyes looking at Cedric's protective stance. "You are the juicy news.  What mysteries do the muscles mask, does courage lay beneath those curls." The mate tenses as then blonde woman touched her mate running her fingers throughout his curls. A light glare from the girl and she went to Harry only to be shoved back magically from their mate. "Me, myself, and i want to know. So who is willingly to share it? Hmm?" She looked at the group before focusing on the young Merlin. "How about we start with the goddess herself. Shall we?"

Aria was pushed into a broom closet making her glare at the woman. A note pad and pen whirled into the air before she took a set across from the slimy lady. "So Aria Merlin or shall i say a young woman with all whole bunch of last names?" "That is just my heritage, in reality my name is mainly Merlin and i would like to be called that." "Yes, now at the age of 14 it is heard that you are the greatest witch if not the greatest being to exist. How does all this pressure weigh down on you?" "I just do the best i do to protect the innocent and people that deserve it. Not much can be said for I believe I handled it the best way that I could." The lady continued to ask questions that were personal when Aria finally had enough after this question. "What about love life? Are their any boys or girls that have caught your attention? They sure are lucky because with a young witch like you they are sure to have to be the best." "I would like to not discuss my private life if you may refrain from those questions." "So their is someone special in your life. Who is it? Is it that pretty boy Diggory as they call him, or the Chosen One Harry Potter, or is it Greatest seeker in a century Victor Krum? My what a lucky boy one of them must be. I mean having the most beautiful woman to exist on their arm." Abruptly Aria stood up a frown etched across her face at the ridicules accusations. "If you would like to know that I am not one to be behind a man. My place stands before my future husband or at least equal to him. And if anyone wants to go after him you first have to get through me which is one hell of a things to do. Now you are excused from asking any of the champions any further questions. Have a good day Miss. Skeeter."

Hearing at door slam and a angry Aria walking towards the group made them all frustrated and furious at the woman. Cedric pulled her into a hug causing her to make them invisible. Roughly she kissed him wanting to get the questions of her mind. "Hold up, beautiful. I mean I love the kisses, but what happened. Aria, that is gonna leave a mark." Cedric look into her eyes seeing frustration and sadness in her eyes. Placing her head against his chest she whispered out all the questions the lady asked each one making him grow more and more angry at the slimy lady. "Let's get these championships out then we can go to the kitchens and see your favorite house elf and cuddle with your favorite mate." Nodding in his chest she made them visible again telling the other two champions that they could leave since it was just them. Harry went up to his crush placing a hand on her arm. Sparks flew at the light contact from him leaving him confused. "Are you alright, Aria?" Smiling she hopped off of Cedric looking at him in the eyes. "Yes, that woman just has no filter or any thought of the consequences of what she writes. I didn't want her writing about you guys in any negative manner. She knows that if she says anything negative about me she will have people not liking her. Thanks for the concern, bello." Harry blushes as she placed a kiss on his cheek before walking off with Cedric.

Later that evening
All the champions were in the tent Aria was rubbing Harry's back while whispering encouraging words in his ear. "Harry it is going to be alright. If something goes wrong i will stop it immediately." Barty Crouch and Dumbledore entered the tent with a bag in their hands. Immediately she sensed dragons in the bag knowing what all they were. "Miss, Merlin if you will choose first from this bag holding your task." With that Aria dropped her hand into the bag sensing which one was the most dangerous and taking it. Hungarian Horntail most dangerous dragon in the whole world. However along with it came a pendent around the tiny dragons neck. This said on the back plus 3 other dragons that the other champions have. Well to say the least she was glad to have picked this one knowing that only she can beat this task.

The crowd was only expecting one dragon for each person, but little did they know that all the dragons they saw will be going against the goddess. She was the last one left of the champions with all of them getting the egg. "Last, but certainly not least. ARIA MERLIN!" At that she walked out in light baby blue leggings and sports shirt. All the boys were drooling as they looked at the beautiful woman in tight clothes revealing all her curves. Her mates frown as they felt a surge of jealousy and protectiveness of her. Aria brought her hand up a blue and purple hue surround her hand. In a flash she pounded her fist into the ground purple and blue went through the ground. Within a few seconds all of dragons were under her spell leaving them stunned in their spot. Only one was left for her to deal with which was one she helped grow up. Purple eyes meet brown eyes, *ѕтαи∂ ∂σωи, тнєα.* Slowly the now calm dragon went into a deep sleep that should last till they get back to Romania. Once she got the egg cheers erupted throughout the stadium once their shock of such power was produced. The judges all held up a 10 for the young Merlin as she was the best one to go. "With a perfect score Miss. Aria Merlin is in first place. Along with Harry Potter and Victor Krum tied for second, Cedric Diggory at last place."

Everything was well for all the students at the moment, but little did they know that will be the moment where everything has changed. Fates have been set and nothing could stop it. Or a little 14 year old will change fate of two different people.

Author's Note
So sorry for the late update. Ekk i went to the harry potter world in universal. It was so amazing, but the whole harry potter world isn't in just one part. More chapters are soon to come. Thanks sooooo much for 11.8k views. And as i said if you hve any suggestions i am open minded. Oh and i might have  new story coming out i will give you a previewof it as soon as i can. Love you allso much and can't wait to see whaf you think.

Love,
AJ