Christmas!

Harry's dream
"Harry, you did amazing!" Aria said kissing his cheek. "Do I get something?"  I asked my love. "Yes." Aria said and wrapped her arms around my neck and went to kiss me. "Harry" "Harry! Wake up."
Third person POV:
"Wake up it is Christmas!" Aria said shaking Harry. His eyes slowly opened and he was met with bright ocean blue eyes. He blushed as she moved off of him. "Good morning. Now come on, Christmas isn't gonna wait." Aria stated dragging him up and rushing him out of the room. "Morning, Harry." Ron said as they were walking down the stairs. "What is that you have on?" He questioned Ron. "Oh, mum has made it for me. Oh and it looks like she made one for you and Aria." Ron told them. "I got presents?" Harry said excitedly. Both of them nodded and went to the tree.

Aria had a lot of presents from a lot of people. "Honestly, why do I have so many presents. I did give everyone at least one, but I didn't want one in returned." She said looking at her pile of presents. Ron and Harry looked at each other thinking the same thing. Does she not realize that she is literally the best thing to ever exist in everyone's life? "Aria you are the kindest person here." Ron told the beauty. "Awe thanks, but I think everyone is kind just misunderstood. I think that is why, because I can understand them." She said looking at all of her presents.

After a lot of convincing Harry and Ron got Aria to open her presents. Harry was looking at all of the presents and found one for him. "Hey guys look at this present." He opened it and read the note looking really confused. "What is it, Harry?" Aria asked walking to the chair he was sitting on and sat on the arm of it reading the letter. "Your father left this in my possession before he died. It is time it was retured to you. Use it well." Harry told the two looking at them confused. They both shrugged and Ron asked, "What is it?" Harry held it up in front of him and said, "Some kind of cloak. " He said throwing it around his body and it disappeared. "I know what that is." Ron told Harry as he was freakin out. "My body is gone!" Harry said looking around for his body. "No, it is an invisibility cloak. It is very rare to have one." Aria said while walking up to him and showing him his body is still there. "Who's it from?" Ron asked as Harry handed him the note. "It didn't say. It just says use it well."

Aria and Harry waited until everyone was in bed and went out to the library under his invisibility cloak. "I am gonna go check over here." She said pointing towards a part of the restricted section. He nodded and went to the other side of her. While Aria was scanning for any book that would have any sort of information on Nichols Flamel Harry was watching her out of the corner of his eye. He wasn't even paying attention to what book he pulled out, but when he hear a bloodcurdling scream come out of it his attention went back to the book. With a snap the scream was gone, but it wasn't unheard from the caretaker.

"Who's there?" Flinch questioned out loud. "Seriously Harry!" Aria whispered yelled to him while getting the cloak and throwing it around the two. "Come on." The brunette told the boy grabbing his hand and running. Aria didn't realize she dropped the lantern until Harry said something. As they were turning the corner they were face to face with Quirrell being held up against the wall by Snape. "Severus I-I." "You don't want me as your enemy Quirrell." "W-what d-do you m-mean?" The purple turbaned teacher stuttered out. "You know perfectly well of what I mean." Harry started breathing harder which caused Snape's head to snap in their direction. Aria put her hand over Harry's mouth and pressed flush against him to not be touched. Snape went to grab the cloak, but couldn't find it. His head then snapped back and said, "We will talk soon when you decide where your loyalties lie." Flinch then came up to the two professors.

"Um, Professors. I found this in the restricted section and it is still hot. That means there is a student out of bed." Aria and Harry ran away as soon as they heard that. Harry pulled them into a door and closed it behind him. "That was close." He breathed out. "Yeah, what's this?" Aria asked as she looked over at the Mirror. She read what the top said and immediately knew A it was. "Mirror of Ersied." The brunette whispered to herself as she walked to it. Aria looked and the mirror and saw something really surprising. She saw her parents. A beautiful women with dark chestnut hair and beautiful bright blue eyes with all of the gods and goddess beside her like a whole family. The women placed her hand on her shoulder and Aria started to cry because she realized she could never make that happen.

Harry was watching from the side and when he saw her cry he ran over and hugged her close to his chest. Aria snuffled into his chest while clutching his shirt. While Harry was comforting her he looked up and saw his parents too. They were smiling down at him and Aria almost as if saying they approve. Then they swirled and a picture of a beautiful young women that looked like Aria was hugging him and had a baby girl on her hip. Two boys with Harry's hair and Aria's eyes were running around them with all of them laughing at the scene infront of them. The little girls hair was turning yellow as she giggled.

Aria began to feel better, but her the tips of her hair were still a light blue. She looked up and saw Harry smiling while looking at the mirror so she looked into his mind. The brunette blushed and snuggled closer to his chest. This made Harry look down and smile at her. "Let's go get Ron and show him?" He asked looking into her seafoam with emerald green center and ocean blue rim on the outside eyes. She nodded while smiling at him and placed a kiss on his cheek. Harry blushed as she dragged him to the boys dorms.

"Ron you won't believe what we just saw." Aria said shaking him. "Ron, you gotta look at this!" Harry said while flipping the covers of of him. "Okay, I am up." The red head stated whist rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. The three of them made their way back to the room with the mirror. "Okay, now look at it. I see my parents." Harry told him, but left out the part of him and Aria. Ronald walked up and saw he with a head boy badge, Gryffindor Captain, and the quittich cup. Suddenly it vanished and appeared with a red headed man holding a brunette. The women was holding a young red heading boy that's hair was changing. Also the little girl running around them had red hair too. A light blush formed on his cheeks as he saw them kiss and smile at one another.

Aria looked into his mind and saw that. She was blushing at the thought and went to go next to him. "What do you see?" She asked and turned her head to look at him. "I see me with the quittch cup, head boy, and captain." Ron said smiling down at the girl, but just like Harry he left the thing about her out.

"Does this tell the future?" Ron asked. "No, it shows us what we truly desire." Aria spoke to the two and smiled. "I see my family all together with my mother." A tear slowly rolled down her cheek. "I never got to see her." She told them barely above a whispered and looked down. Harry and Ron frowned.

This was the first time any of them have seen her down. Both of the hugged her and whispered sweet words into her ears. Aria wrapped both arms around their neck and snuggled into them. "I miss her. I was told so much about her, but I never got to see her." Aria whimpered. The three of them sat in silence while hugging each other. Little did they know that they will all need each other in the end.

1456 words😝⚡️