Yule ball

Many wondered through the canopy of trees that had icicles hanging from the branches. Students look up in awe of how perfect JUST the entrance looked excited to see what the inside looks like. Girls arms intertwined with their dates who were matching them. Everyone waited inside for the campions to walk through without their dates. Each one was told to walk out by themselves then their partners will be near the entrance for the champions dance. All the champions have walked down with each except for Cedric met with their date. Everyone turned when they saw Zeus himself come in for he wanted to be the one to announce his daughter. "I would like you all to welcome my beautiful daughter and heiress to the throne in Olympus. Queen Aria!" With that in came the last champion that is the most powerful thing. If you were to drop a pin it would be heard through the crowd as the woman walked out.

Her heels clicked against the floor with her aura practically hypnotizing them. She made her way to a shocked Cedric with a rose in his hand that he had his friend give him after he walked down. First one to do anything was Dumbledore who clapped his hands for the girl. Then came her fellow Beaubaxtons cheered for their fellow veela. "Cedric?" Aria asked her mate who finally shook out of his shock. "Y-you look absolutely stunning, princess." He handed her the rose then took her hand in his guiding her to the center of the dance floor.

Her other mates watched in jealousy seeing their crush with another man and that man being Cedric out of all boys. Harry couldn't keep his eyes off of her even though his date was Cho. Draco watched her move gracefully with Diggory a smile on his face. Soon that smile went back to his regular look when Pansy wrapped her arms around him. "Come on Dracy. Let's dance!" She pulled him onto the dance floor not without bumping into Aria. Both her mates growled at the girl who bumped into her. "Parkinson, how times do I have to tell you? Stop being to bloody obsessive of me." He told her when they were "dancing" it was more like Pansy clinging onto him. The goddess flicked her wrist so Draco was now in front of her. "Want to dance, Dracy?" She asked the blonde boy giggling at the nickname. "Of course beautiful." As the pair danced her mates looked at them seeing their mate smile. Once the song was about done Aria let go of Draco saying she has to do something.

People wondered where the beautiful goddess went until they heard Dumbledore. "And please give a warm welcome to our singer Aria Merlin!" She walked onto stage with a bright smile beginning to sing a song she created.

As she danced with back up dancers many watched in pure awe. Her voice sounded like that of an angel blessing their ears. One last note and she was done smiling lightly out of breath. Cheers erupted through the house for the young Merlin who had just blessed their ears with her voice. The ball was now over for the schools they went back to their dorms. "Goodnight boys. See you all in the morning." Aria told Cedric, Harry, and George walking back to her dorm. "That is one heck of a girl." They left back to their dorms not before Cedric went to go figure out the egg.

Today the weather was perfect for autumn where there was a nice crisp breeze. The mates walked on the bridge where they saw Harry wanting to give him a push in the right way. "Have you figured the egg out, Harry?" Aria asked leaning into Cedric for warmth as it was colder exspecially with the skirt she had to wear since Madame wanted for her to. Madame sees this girl as a daughter so she gives her free will of what she wears. As long as she wears the uniform every once in a while she is fine with it. "Um, not quite yet. I think i am getting close." Harry smiled at the girl who looked at him with love in her eyes. "Well, you know the perfects bathroom on the fifth floor. It's not a bad place for a bath." "Just take your egg with you and listen carefully." Aria finished before kissing him lightly on the cheek.

Cedric sat with his mate on his lap in the Hufflepuff commons in front of a fire. "Do you know what you are gonna do?" She asked to which he nodded knowing that she will be fine. "I wonder what would be taken tho since you are my treasure and you are competing." Smirking at his mate kissing her neck leaving hickies every so often. "I think I know what mine will be. Mine will be one of my mates not competing. Victor's will be Monie. Harry's will be Ron. Yours will be your hairdryer." Aria joked at the last one to which he faked offense. "No, it will be one of your friends. Honestly it might be one of the twins since you lot have been close since you were just a little baby." Cedric smiled when she brought up a baby him. "Not yet, you are such a weirdo." "Well can't you just imagine a baby me or you popping out of this beautiful body of yours. Will have your perfect eyes and smile. I can't wait wait till I get to see you pregnant with my baby." Blushing at his words she got up not wanting to make a baby right there on the couch. "Well, there will be more then one baby since I am having one with each of my mates." She kissed his head lightly then going to the plants in the room.

Finally it was the second task where she is to collect her treasure but she realized that both twins were gone but also Draco. She hasn't seen anyone this morning since Madame wants her to relaxed before the event. She was now dressed in a periwinkle one piece with a silk robe over top. She took of the robe ignoring the cat calls and whistles from the boys around her. Cedric growled at all of them before kissing her forehead as if claiming her. "Each of the champions are missing something of theirs that is in the lake. They have one hour to retrieve them. At the sound of the cannon the..." The cannon sounded and off went Aria to her treasure.

A beautiful mermaid with long silvery hair swam through the seaweed. Quickly she found her treasure which was she assumed Draco and George while Cedric's was Fred. Just as fast as she went in she came out with her treasure. She looked up and saw her father concerned for he knew that one will not come up. "No." She whispers seeing as the only one that wasn't up was her best friend, Hermonie. She dove back down to see Hermonie being dragged to the bottom of the lake. "𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎." She told the mermaid who just screeched at her saying no to her. Aria used her powers over the see and all life they realized that she is the future queen of all life. In her arms she held her friend as she came up from the water with her powers making the water a walkway for her. Witches and Wizards watched in awe of how powerful she is controlling the elements as if it was natural.

"And the winner is Aria Merlin with a perfect score. She has used her water form a mermaid to not only save her two treasures, but anothers. Cedric and Harry tied for second with Victor Krum rounding up at third." Cheers for the girl were heard as her fathers Zeus and Poseidon went to talk to the mermaids. For they disobeyed their little girls wishes and tried to harm her. "Here let me dry you lot." With little concentration she dried everyone that was wet kissing each of their foreheads. "Great job everyone. Now we just have the last task." Ron spoke up, "Not to be rude to the other champions, but you are so far ahead that it would take a miracle for them to win." Little did they know that a miracle was gonna happen as well as something dark to happen. 

Aria's water form