Death

Your POV:
While we were walking to the room this women and man with red hair and 2 kids were talking to a goblin. "We would like to go to our vault, please." The red haired women said. "Last name?" The goblin asked. "Weasley." The goblin scrunched his face in disgust. "Blood traitor." He said. I walked over to them and got in front of them. "No one is a blood traitor here. In fact if I so much as here anyone call anyone nasty names so help them. Oh and by the way my name is Y/N Merlin." I said as politely as I could. All of their eyes widened. "Say sorry, please. To these nice people." I said to the goblin. "So s-sorry W-weasley's."
I nodded my head and turned to the family. "Hello, what are all of your names?" "I am Molly, this is my husband Author, and these are my eldest sons Bill and Charlie. Also thank you for that." She smiled. "My pleasure, I don't like it when people are blood purists. It disgusts me. I was taught by my godmother that everyone is equal." Molly smiled at me even wider then before.
"If I may ask how old are you?" Author asked. Molly gave him a little pinch. "I am 5 years old." "My name is Charlie and I am 12 and this is Bill he is 14." He held out his hand to shake mine. I shook his hand and smiled at the family. "Well it was a pleasure to meet you all, but I must be going. Hopefully I meet y'all again?" "Absolutely." Molly said. I smiled and went back to Hook.
Charlie's POV:
*When you were walking up*
When the goblin called us blood traitors I was so angry. Suddenly this young girl with long brown hair had her back to us. "No one is a blood traitor here. In fact if I so much as here anyone call anyone nasty names so help them. Oh and by the way my name is Y/N Merlin." She said with such confidence. The goblin was stuttering a sorry. As soon as Y/N turned around I was in awe. She is so beautiful and you can feel her aura. She is so powerful and while I was staring at her mom was speaking to her. She smiled and I swear my whole life lit up.
Bill's POV:
This girl is so freakin beautiful and she looks so confident. She will be a Gryffindor if she goes to Hogwarts. I am afraid she might go to another school. She also has an accent. Gosh, what is she doing to me.

Your POV:

Hook took me to the room after that happened. He told me I have to go alone. As soon as I walked in spirits surrounded me. MY ANCESTORS! "You are the one chosen to stop this war and many to come. People will seek your power and want to use that against what is right." Merlin started. "She also can bring people to the right side in the war. You little one are the most powerful being to ever exist. We will be their for you where ever you need. Also we will be teaching you beyond your years." Miss Ravenclaw said. "I will go notify Olivander of you needing a wand pronto. Zeus will be teaching you how to control your powers and use them, but we will be teaching you every wizard thing you need to know." Mr. Gryffindor stated. "You have passion for helping animals, so here is my briefcase full of animals that I will give you because you are my heir." Newt said handing me a briefcase. I transported all of the animals to my shed. All of my ancestors were praising me for doing so well already with magic. Suddenly a thing of bright white light and baby blue light shone. "Hello witches and wizards. We are here for your youngest to become the heir of Death and Heaven. She is everything we have been searching for. Strong, powerful, intelligence beyond her years, bravery, humbleness, hard-working, warm-hearted, and so much more we could ever ask for. We waited until we were able to talk to all of you so we can get your approval. So Miss Y/N do you wish to be our heir?" Death said.

I looked at my relatives to see if they would be okay with it. "Are you all okay with me being their heir also?" "What is the pros and cons of this?" Mr. Slytherin asked. "The only con is she could see into the future. The pros are after this war is over she will bring back all the people that passed away because of Voldemort, one of your heirs. He also cheated Death and she is not very happy. She will also never be able to die, control the dead and angles, and so many more, but a lot of them a strengthening all of her other powers," Heaven stated. "Let us huddle and see if we agree." Merlin said.

After 4 minutes they decided. "We say..."
⚡️💥
(Sorry this one is on the shorter side)
:(