🦁💛QUIDDITCH❤️🦁

Aria woke up to her Phoenix Skye waking her up telepathically. *Wake up love bug. Also Helga escaped. And Rowena is laying on Hermione.* She shot awake and looked over to see her baby night dragon on Hermione. *Rowena, do not sleep with anyone except for me unless I say it is okay." She told the dragon and she nodded. Rowena went over to the suitcase and jumped back in. "Ugh, now I have to find my silly little Niffler. If Helga has stolen anything, she will not be liking life." Aria said to herself while taking a shower.

After Aria was out of the shower she put on this

And she didn't put a cloak on today. Aria shook Hermione awake and got out Hermione's robes. "Good morning, 'Mione." She said to her half asleep friend. "Morning." Hermione said getting into the shower. Time to wake up the boys. Aria went over to the boys dorm and she saw Ron shivering a little from not being covered. She smiled and walked over to him and place her hand on his chest and warmed him up, but also woke him up.

"Aria?" Ron said opening his eyes to see her hand on his chest warming him. He blushed as deep as his hair went he saw her outfit. "A-Aria." He squeak out. She realized that he was awake and blushed taking her hand off his chest. "Um, good morning." She said and kissed his forehead before going to Harry. Ron smiled and watched as she walked to Harry. Her skirt was up a little but enough for him to blush more.

She started to shake Harry awake, but it didn't work. Instead Harry pulled her so she was straddling him. She blushed and had an idea. Aria put her hands through his hair gently massaging it. She then gripped it and pulled a little then massaged the spot. Harry smiled and slowly started to wake up. Once his eyes were open he saw his crush on top of him and playing with his hair. Aria saw he was awake and pulled her hands away and got off of him. "Well it takes a lot to wake you guys up. Now get ready we have to get to breakfast." Aria told them.

As soon as Aria left the boys looked at each other. "Bloody hell mate. I woke up to her hands on my chest." Ron said a little flustered. "How do you think it fells to have her straddling you and having her hands through your hair?" Harry said while he was getting dressed. "I would personally love it and we both know you did too." Ron said tying his tie. "Fine, it was pretty amazing, but we both know that we cannot start to date her till third year." Harry grumbled. "I know mate. I know."

At the Great Hall
The four of them walked into the with all eyes on them. Albus was smiling at his Granddaughter as she smiled to all of the houses. He saw all of the houses turn happier then they were before. "Aria sure has an effect on everyone she meets. Also did you hear about the Troll incident?" McGonagall asked the white haired teacher. "Yes, she handled it quite well. Also is the brooms gonna come in?" Albus said with a twinkle in his eye. "Yes, Aria's is one that hasn't come out yet though. She said it was her own and they gave it to her." Sprout said to Albus looking rather confused.

"She is friends with everyone and well the people that make the brooms are her friends so they gave her the best one they have so far. Which is not gonna come out till 2 years pass. Firebolt what a broom." Aria's Phoenix came in with her broom. *Thanks Skye. Was the trip okay?* *No problem and it was amazing. Got to know Hedwig a little better.* *That is good. So Fawkes is here and he is a male Phoenix looking for a Mate and well you should get to know him.* *Will do, but if he gets touchy.* *Yes, you will probably have fun now go.* Aria said smiling watching her bird fly away. "You can talk to Phoenixs?" Hermione asked amazed. "Yes, Also every other animal too. Oh and that reminds me." Aria snapped her fingers and a jet black niffler appeared in her arms with a necklace. "Helga!" The niffler dropped the necklace and snuggled close to her friend. *What have I told you about stealing?* *Don't steal and you will provide what I need. I am sorry.* Helga said snuggling into her chest more. *It is okay just don't do it again.* Helga nodded and Aria started to give her grapes. "You have a Niffler and a what broom is that?" Ron asked as he looked at the broom.