Year 2-3

The beautiful witch has grown up a lot to almost as if she was unrecognizable. She was rereading a letters from Harry, Ron, and Hermonie telling her all about what happened in their two years without her. A smile blessed her lips as she knew what she did caused Harry to have a happy life. "So, how are you doing Sirius?" Aria asked the long haired man who is now innocent. "Amazing thanks to you. How did you get them to believe I was innocent?" He asked her confused. "I may or may not have gone into Harry's room and duplicated a piece of his memory to give to the ministry. Also I can be very influential after all I am a Veela and a Merlin at that." She walked over to her Phoenix Skye and gave her a letter that read Harry Potter. The pure white Phoenix chirped then flew off into the sky. "Now, Sirius I have to go. Here are tickets to the World Cup. Oh, and if anyone gives you any grief just show them this." She handed him one of her necklaces that is charmed to protect its wearer. "This will show that you are friend not fo, but will also protect you. Now I better be off before coach gets frustrated. See you, Sirius." She waved at him as he did them same with a thank you. The beautiful young women transported her belongings to the tent she will be staying in. Next she walked outside to Rowena who was now a fully grown dragon and had babies of her own. *Hello Rowena. How are you?* *Quite well. Now ready to make a big entrance?* *Yes.* The witch hopped on the shiny dragon and they took off. Aria got to the stadium where the World Cup was causing everyone to look at her. The aura of her power radiated through the grounds causing everyone to look at her. Not to even mention that she is riding a dragon that is an alpha. A group of red heads, brunettes, and black haired people walked through the crowd of people. "Did you see that dragon?" Charlie asked his brother who was looking at the direction most people were looking at. He nodded and his breath hitched to see the Goddess herself walking right in front of them. Everyone parted way so the beautiful Veela could walk through them with a baby dragon in her arms. The men watched the young teen walk to the tent that held the players for the Ireland quidditch team. "Guys, it is Aria." Ron said trying to get a better view of her because they haven't seen each other in years. Sirius walked behind Harry sneakily and shook him getting his attention. The boy whipped around to see his godfather out in the open and people not being afraid of him. "Sirius?!" He ran into the adults arms crying lightly knowing that he is finally free. Sirius hugged back crying lightly too knowing that he finally can free Harry from his horrible relatives. Aria walked into the tent with a smile on her face knowing she did that. The team started to talk about plays when their captain walked in wearing a fancy dress. "Hello, boys. Ready to beat the Bulgarians?" The powerful female smirked as they all cheered as the female walked away to change into her uniform. "Well, boys. We all know Aria is the person who basically dragged us here so we could win, so let's win for her." Darren told the group to which they nodded. Aria walked out with her broom in hand along with a smirk playing in her lips. "Let's go." The team walked out to be greeted by fans and many males trying to touch Aria. "Back off, man." Aidan growled at one who trying to pull her into his arms. The teams did their entrance and took their spots on the field. "Hey Krum!" The captain shouted at the opposing seeker. "Hurt my seeker, you are dead meat." She growled knowing how physical Bulgaria gets. Victor just smirked in response to the beautiful female talking to him.

Time skip to where Aidan gets hurt by Krum:

Aria stood near an unconscious and bloody Aidan with a worried expression on her face. She heard snickers behind her making her growl and walk right up to the "men". "I wanna see y'all laughing when I beat your team so bad that even your country would be embarrassed to have you as a team." The beautiful Captain snarled at the group her pure power radiating off of her in waves so powerful that everyone on earth could feel them. Every single step she took the elements of fire, earth, water, air, and ice spread. "I am fine." Aidan whispered into her ear while wrapping his arm around her waist. She huffed and walked away not before water drenched them then cold air froze them. Everyone laughed at how the beautiful Captain just made a fool out of her rivals. "Fool around with me I am fine. Fool around with me friends and teammates you will regret it." With that she unfroze them and walked away from the disappointment of a team. "I will play in place of Aidan. We will continue this game." With that said Aria went back on her broom and went looking for the snitch. A blur of gold flashed around near where the Weasley's and co were. The beautiful woman decided to trick Krum and dived down for the "snitch" only to pull up not even a centimeter away from the ground. Like a rocket she zoomed right in front of her friends and caught the snitch right in front of Bill's face. Everyone cheered as she caught the snitch and won the World Cup. A smirk was on her face as she saw the Malfoy's right next to them in suits. With one last smile the group went into the lockers and had a mini party.

Time skip to the ambush:

Screams could be heard from outside of her tent so she went to see what was going on. The Goddess snarled as she saw Death Eaters and made her way to a group of at least 30. These 30 were surrounding and torturing muggles making her grow more angry. "Stay away from the muggles." The venom that dripped from her voice practically poisoned them. Aria summoned lightning into her hands and she threw them at the death eaters. After a while Ava just got tired of them and wandlessly and non-verbally put all the Death Eaters into cells at Azkaban prison. The woman rushed to the muggles aid healing them and anything else she could. Skye and Flame came flying down from the sky where they were also bringing the Death Eaters to their demise. Aria took off to her home on the back of Rowena with Flame in her hands slightly snoring. "They had the decency to do that at my game?! Why would they do that when they knew I was gonna be their?! Ugh this is so irritating! I can't go one place without having to put people in Azkaban now." The beautiful goddess ranted to the dragon angry for what happened tonight. People watched the dragon and it's owner fly over head in awe of how beautiful it was. She felt a lot of spells be fired near her so she went down with her dragon. She saw the Golden Trio being fired at making her angry at the ministry. She jumped off and landed on her feet with a rumble and deflected all the spells. A low growl came from her dragon instantly stopping all of the spells for they noticed it was Aria's. The beautiful goddess glared at all the people that were firing at her friends. "Watch who you are firing at. We don't want innocent people being hurt because of your pure stupidity, Minister." The minister gulped nervous at the look in her eye only her enemies have seen. Aria walked right up to him and looked him in the eyes asking a question. "Why were you firing at them in the first place?" The minister struggled with an answer for the Veela. "The dark mark." He pointed up and in all of its glory a skull with a snake going through it was right their. With a snap of her fingers it was gone and she tracked the person who concord it. "You all alright?" She asked the three to which they nodded flabbergasted at how good she was. Aria gave them all a quick kiss on the cheek then said goodbye to them. Skye landed on the ground in front of them and just at that time the Weasley's came around. "Hello again Aurther. Pleasure to see you again Charlie, Bill, and Percy." She gave them all hugs before walking over to her dragon with a smile. "Is that yours?" Charlie asked absolutely astonished at the dragon she has. She turned around while petting it with a smile on her face. "Yea, now I gotta go. Bye." With that she hopped on the dragon and Rowena took off towards the sky slightly showing off. After a couple of hours the three of them came back to the house. Andromeda waited on Aria to get home when she felt her presence behind her. "Hello, Andromeda. What do I owe the pleasure?" She acted all mature because she finally got her own house with her money. The older woman laughed lightly and pulled her goddaughter into a hug. "Just wanted to see if you were okay from what happened." Aria nodded and walked up the stairs with Flame in her arms sleeping. "Oh, Picket and Luck. What in Merlin's name are you two doing?" The young goddess asked the bowtruckle that was on her bed messing with her brand new puppy. The two started talking at the same time causing her a light headache. "You know what I am taking a shower in order for you two to confess what was happening. Also who broke my glass flower." With that Aria trudged to her bathroom and got out bath booms, lavender scented essential oils, and shower gel. The beautiful witch bathed and then got in her sleepwear. Aria dreamed about her life with dragons and any animal basically. The girl also dreamt of a mystery man holding her in his arms, but the girl didn't know someone else was dreaming of the same exact thing.

•1766 words•

⚠️‼️I will be changing the plot of the fourth book/movie because it is needed for something else to happen

⚠️‼️I will be changing the plot of the fourth book/movie because it is needed for something else to happen. Most of it will kinda be the same, but have fun reading. Love you all💕‼️⚠️