Hogwarts

Third person POV:
Two weeks later Aria has her stuff in her trunk. Albus told her she will make a grand entrance after the first years were sorted. You also found out that you can teleport there. He gave you a time to be there outside the doors. After saying your goodbyes you left.
Meanwhile in the great hall Harry Potter was being sorted. *Not Slytherin.* He repeated. He got sorted into Gryffindor. After the last first year was sorted Dumbledore stood up.
"Now we have a very special arrival outside of those doors. If I may introduce Miss..." All of the lights went out. A single light shone. It turned into a doe Patronus then changed to a Phoenix. It dove down into the stone.
The light spread all over the place, so it lit the floor. The doors opened and a hooded figure slowly walked. Designs were made of light all over. Suddenly it all went dark. The hooded figure dropped its hood and their golden ringed eyes glowed. It turned into a Phoenix and flew around. Then changed into a human mid air.
Every step they took light protruded. The light then went on and there stood a beautiful young girl. Aria Merlin. Everyone clapped. Then what surprised everyone the most Dumbledore bowed. "May I introduce Miss Aria Merlin." Everyone gasped.
"Now place the hat on Miss Merlin." He placed the hat on her head. *Ah, I have been waiting for you. The most powerful being in this world daughter of all the gods and goddess. Also of Merlin, the founders and many more. You have the bravery of a Gryffindor, intelligence of a Ravenclaw, Cunning as a Slytherin, and loyal as a Hufflepuff. Too hard to decide. I must say...*

"HOGWARTS!" The hat bellowed. Everyone was in shock of what just happened. All of them were whispering. "SILENCE! Miss Merlin fits into all houses. She will be joining Gryffindor house because the founders agreed that if this were to ever happen that Godric Gryffindor has more traits of the other houses then the other founders. Also that she will be the peace keeper and will be able to go in all of the houses. Also she will be visiting each house at lease once every two weeks. So welcome Miss Merlin to Gryffindor."
Everyone was cheering at the red and gold table. Aria walked down to the table and sat next to Ron. She then turned to Harry and Hermione. "I don't believe I have ever met you. My name is Aria. Yours?"
Every person turned to the angelic voice. "My name is Hermione Granger." "Harry... Harry Potter." "Ron Weasley." She smiled at the two and the four started small talk. Hermione and Aria hit it off.
At the Slytherin table all of the boys were sneaking glances at the gorgeous Gryffindor. All of the Ravenclaws intrigued and the Hufflepuffs are following their powerful leader. Aria was having fun with everyone.
Harry, Ron, Draco, Fred, George, Cedric, Zabini, Crabbe, Goyle, Percy, Lee, Neville, and many more boys are staring at the beautiful girl. They all want her to be theirs.
The dinner was done and Percy lead the first years up the stairs. "Hello, Percy. It is nice to see ya again." Aria said to him. He blushed and shyly smiled, "In deed it is. You are quite the young girl." You nodded. "I am gonna go see Hermione, bye." You said planting a kiss on his neck.
You went to go find Hermione. You found her a couple people behind me. Aria ran right into Harry. "I am so sorry Harry." "It is fine and Hermione is behind us." Hermione popped up and gave you a hug. "Where did you go?" "I got pulled away with the crowd, but saw Percy so I went to him."
She nodded. You turned to Harry and Ron. "I am so ready to sleep." Aria said groaning while rest her head against Harry. "Are you about to fall asleep?" He teased. "Yea, I have been through a lot of training these past weeks. Also with capturing more dark wizards because the other Aurors can't get them is a hustle. Honestly I would be sleep walking."
You were starting to fall asleep so Harry and Ron put an arm around you. "Hey we can take Aria up for y'all." Oliver said. "Sure just make sure she doesn't fall." He nodded and picked her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist.
Everyone watching was jealous of Oliver. Your head was in the crook of his neck. Hot breath against his sweet spot. It took him so hard not to moan or groan. "Who is carrying me?" Aria questioned still sleepy. "Oliver, I am captain of the quidditch team for Gryffindor." She groaned in his ear.
*Bloody hell!* he thought. "Mhm, fun. I always wanted to play quidditch." You mumbled. "Maybe I can teach you?" Aria eyes widened and looked him in the eyes nodding.
Finally we made it to our common room. Aria slid down and gave Oliver a quick kiss on the neck and left upstairs saying goodnight to everyone. Once she was upstairs with Hermione all of the boys looked at Oliver.
"Don't date her." Fred said. "Guys, this is her first year. At least wait till second or third year." Hermione said appearing out of nowhere. "Fine, but we are aloud to flirt." Harry said. Hermione nodded. All of them went to their rooms.
Aria woke up in the middle of the night. She grabbed her guitar and started to sing

*River by Bishop Briggs*
Little did she know that her angelic voice could be heard through the castle. Everyone was hypothesized by her voice and fell asleep to it. At Quirrell's room Voldemort was thinking, *This girl will be my queen. She is everything I need in one.*
Aria soon fell asleep, but first she teleported her Phoenix and little basilisk here. (Baby Basilisks aren't able to kill anyone with their eyes until it is over the age of ten. Her snake is 1 years old.)
🔥🌬💦🌍