mates known

The four champions waited for the teachers to come in and explain. Suddenly the Headmaster of Durmstrang came rushing into the room. "He is a cheat!" The black haired man yelled at the messy hair boy with glasses. As the man got closer the only female walked in front of the boy. "Touch Harry and you will get it." Cedric stepped in front of his mate growling when he saw the headmaster pull out his wand. "Leave, Harry will participate and he will be better than Krum no offense." Aria told the man who was staring at her creepily. Pretty boy pulled her into a hug while protecting her from being seen. The only people left in the room were the champions along with Dumbledore just walking in.

"His name was put in the goblet only meaning what I told you is true. Now we best be off to bed." The beautiful young goddess walked next to Harry with concern etched on her face. Suddenly she pulled him into a broom closet by his shirt. "I know that you didn't put your name in the goblet. Please for the love of Merlin be careful, alright?" Aria asked as the chosen one looked at her admiration only making the situation uncomfortable. "I promise. Just can you tell me out of all places why a broom closet?" "Honestly, get your mind out of the gutter before it gets stuck in there. Go to bed." With a snap of her fingers both were teleported to their own dorms with the boy wondering why she is so concerned for him.

The next morning
Doves surrounded the young goddess with flowers instantly waking her up. Lilies, she was surrounded by a whole bunch of lilies. Smiling Aria woke up Skye and Rowena to go to breakfast with her. Beautiful butterflies surrounded the beautiful woman as she walked into the hall. Her animals took off towards the food only to get inches away as she put them back up to the room with food. Harry saw his crush walk into the great hall looking extravagant. Not only was he looking at her like this, but 4 more were as well for they were her mates. Many watched on with eyes wide open to see the most powerful and most beautiful thing alive.

On the other hand her eyes scanned the area to sense any dark magic if not she saw some from Draco. Aria's head snapped over to meet Draco's blue eyes which held curiosity and something else. Almost as if a force pushed her over to the table her heals clicked against the floor. With each click the boy grew nervous about seeing her again after what had happened. As the women grew near his heart beat skyrocketed at the point where he believed anyone could hear it. The clicking stopped meaning she was right in front of him. "Malfoy, I haven't seen you in a while. How is life?"

The boy didn't respond so she went to talking to him in his head. *Tell me Draco or else I will go through all of your tho...* *Fine! Just don't go through my thoughts. My parents have been getting more and more into the dark. Father more then mother, but I am nervous I will have to do something I don't want to do.* *Draco you are always welcomed at my house. I want you to be okay so just owl me or get one of my animals to me. Draco I care about everyone and you know that. Now please, be on your best behavior?* *Maybe, Princess. As long as I can.* With that she exited his mind before placing a kiss on his forehead. "Good" was all she said before she went over to the Ravenclaw table where her friends were.

People watched in shock seeing the ice cold boy blush and break a smile. A lily appeared right in front of Harry that had a note on it. The chosen one smiled before reading the note with the brightest smile. Aria went on to talking to Fleur who was talking about the tournament. "So do you think you will win?" The blonde asked the brunette who just smirked. "I mean yeah. Is girls gotta show that we are the best." Everyone nodded their heads before continuing to eat their breakfast before going to their classes.

In the defense against the dark arts room a group of 4th year students waited for the professor. Front doors slammed open for in came Sirius Black dressed in a suit with Remus Lupin by his side smirking. Then the beautiful goddess walked in right behind them. "Hello as some of you might know that Mr. Moody is no longer here since he isn't Moody at all. So your two professors will be Professor Black and returning from last year Professor Lupin. Now please be welcoming to these last minute Professors and have a good day." Aria spoke with authority as she introduced her close friends before leaving to go to her class. Everyone even the Professors were in awe of how powerful the woman is. Not to even mention the blood that runs through her veins makes her immune to magic. This is both a positive and negative for if someone got ahold of her many bad things will happen.

Suddenly the girl disappeared after feeling darkness near Dragonalley. Her red dress stood out from the crowd as she walked to where she felt it. A gasp left her lips as she saw an older fellow dead on the ground. A muggle, and one that she saw in Harry's dreams at that. "Voldemort." She barely whispered out before she raised the man back to life with a frown. He was shaking in fear once he came back to life. "Sir, Sir. You are alright. Can you tell me what happened?" The calming touch of her instantly settled him down. "I am so sorry. All I remember is a flash of light and men whispering. I am so sorry Miss." "It is alright. Now we will get you another home far away so you don't have to deal with them again. Here is Leo, he will show you to your new house."

With a flick of her hand in walked a man with bright red flaming hair with orange highlights. It was her lion but human form so the man won't be scared. *Be gentle and I will let you roam around the yard with all of the other animals.* She whispered into his gear making him nod before taking off with the man who encountered Voldemort. As quick as she was there she was back at the school. Tears pooled in her eyes thinking about the man that suffered from Voldemort.

Cedric was in the middle of class when he felt his mate's sadness. His heart clenched before asking to be excused so he can comfort her. Little to her knowledge was that immediately her other mates moods changed from happiness to sadness. Hermonie looked at Draco and Harry confused as to why they were both looking down while Lee was in the middle of pranking with the twins when both frowned. Both were think about what in the bloody hell happened to their happiness. Charlie and Cedric met where their mate was which was in the astronomy tower. They walked in to see their mate on her knees crying.

Almost as soon as they saw her crying they were with her. "Love, what happened?" Charlie asked bringing her in between the both of them. "H-he was s-so innocent. He killed him." Her voice trembling as she spoke only causing both boys to hold her closer. "Babe, who killed him?" "Voldemort, that toerag had the nerve to kill and innocent muggle and put him in Diagonally." Cedric and Charlie both growled at the thought of him magic anywhere near their mate. Aria picked herself up and dusted herself off then looked at her mates. "Promise both of you will be safe. Now me and Cedric have to get a good nights sleep. For tomorrow is the first event."

The beautiful goddess placed a kiss on both of their lips that was sweet and tender.

Both of her mates smiled as she pulled back from their kiss. "Both of us promise to be safe for you." With a satisfied look on her face she left the two boys to their thoughts as she went to get ready for the first task. Little did the champions know that this tournament will start the darkness waiting to come.

🦖🦋💙

A/N
I am so sorry I haven't been updating with school ending and field hockey coming up it will take longer for updates. If you want to see my Instagram @ava_jean24. Just please don't be mad because I have a lot going on right now. Love you all and thanks for all of these views. I mean come on guys 8k that is wow I can't thank you guys enough. Also if you have any suggestions or things you would like to add please tell me and I would gladly look at it. Some other stories I began to write will be add so be ready for these stories as some are more on the mature side.