Sworn to Secrecy

"Well excuse me Miss Merlin what are you saying?" That high pitched voice could be heard throughout the great hall. Interrupting everyone eating to hear the young witch talk. "I am just saying you need to use appropriate disciplinary with students. Not this medieval stuff." Mcgonagal walked up to her student telling her she will take it from there. Aria walked out to her dorm where she had a meeting within the ministry.

"Fudge!" Her voice could be heard throughout the whole place. Said person gulped at what the goddess wanted. "You dare put Umbridge at that authority and mock Hogwarts. The education is what the students need to protect themselves. I can't protect everyone." He smirked at her. "Well, Miss Merlin I suggest you do better then." A growl could be heard from someone in the crowd at their closeness and disrespect. Auror Diggory walked up to where his mate was.

"Don't you dare disrespect her. She is of higher authority then anyone in the whole world. So I suggest you keep in line." Fudge laughed. "And who are you to tell me what to do?" Aria smirked at him. "He is my future husband meaning he is of higher authority then you. Actually he could even take your spot. Now Fudge keep Dolores in line. She is messing with the wrong goddess. Uncle Hades won't hesitate to listen to his precious little niece heir to his throne and throne of the gods."

With that she held Cedric's hand to her office. Locking the door he picked her up taking her to the couch. "What is happening? My love. Is everything alright?" She shook her head and he held her close. "You are not by yourself, Angel. You have your mates and our whole family. You have everything you need on our side. Plus Dumbledore no one can harm anyone with him."

"Cedric." Her voice cracked with tears in her eyes. "He won't be with us during the war." His eyebrows frown. "What do you mean?" "He is one of the multiple that need to pass. I already tried, but he told me things need to happen."

The two hugged close Cedric not wanting to let her go. A knock was on the door and she saw it was Authur Weasley. Unlocking the door he walked in and frowned. "My boys asked me to check up on you. I see your other mate is here." Cedric smiled at the man giving him a handshake. "Aria, what is wrong?"

Suddenly she felt a vision take over her eyes. No. Not him. Tears flew down her eyes and she hugged him placing a spell over him that protects him. "Be careful, Authur. Especially around guarding the prophecy. I don't like that it is where it is at." "Don't worry dear." Biting her lip she nodded.

Back at Hogwarts the days with Dolores watching over all of the classes taking notes. Everyone was on edge. Aria was trying her best not to explode with this woman. Until the day where she did something unbelievable.

Everyone huddled around the court yard with a teacher being sent away by a toad. Quickly Aria walked with Dumbledore to the woman. She stood back as Dumbledore tried to handle it. The toad wasn't backing down.

Everyone felt a powerful aura rush around them. All heads turned to the woman who walked in front to stand eye to eye with the toad woman. "How dare you. This is my property as heir of Hogwarts. I get to say who is allowed and not. Also my authority is superior to yours so I suggest you take that pink somewhere else. How about back to your little DADA room. Now if step out of line one more time I won't be as nice." Her voice radiated power with only her mates being calm to it. It felt comforting.

Her eyes turned to Harry who was looking at her with a smile. Blushing lightly she walked with Dumbledore back to his office. "I swear if you don't tell him I will."

Aria walked into Hogs Head knowing what is going on. Hearing everyone question Harry made her growl frustrated. "Is it true that you took on Voldemort first year?" Her voice sounded through the building. All eyes went to her in pure admiration. "If you all don't believe him then you don't believe me. I myself have been battling him for many years. Now, Harry I believe that you faced him. I saw it with my own eyes. So did all of you."

That shut up everyone and Harry gave her a side hug. Smiling she kissed his cheek. "If you need any help. Just ask me." With that she walked away with her two of mates following her. "Well, beautiful, I think it is time for our snuggles."