Beginning of the war

Darkness. Black. Protect. Screams could be heard through the darkness. These screams were of agony. A silhouette on their knees crying in pain blood spilling out of their mouth.  A figure slowly appeared in front of them grabbing them by the hair pulling them up to their face. "Where is the prophecy!? Where is it!?" The snakelike figure snapped at the little girl crying in pain. In a flash a light appeared in between the two. The light transformed into a woman that was young but the power radiating off of her made the snakelike figure quiver. "So we meet again. Thought you would've cowered back into ur little hole. Or better yet not touch my niece." A growl escaped her lips with that the two dueled. Easily the snake was bested in something that the legend was amazing in. Cowardly he shrunk back into his place where his now lives. Voldemort has now ticked off a already pissed off Aria.

Meanwhile at Harry's location a couple of dementors tried to suck out his and his cousin soul. Harry was taken to head courters where he saw Aria walk in with a white dress made out of the finest silk. "I swear to Merlin I will kill Voldemort myself." She growled as Cedric pulled her into a hug trying to comfort her. Immediately she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled her face into the crook of his neck. Charlie kissed her shoulder as he hugged her from behind. Slowly the three departed from each other to sit at the table to talk with the rest of the order. "Harry!" Molly exclaimed excited to see the boy. Immediately Aria's eyes went up and locked onto that of Harry. A smile graced her lips as she winked at him before wordlessly closing the door.

The trio, Ginny, and the twins were using one of the twin's extendible ears to listen to what is happening in the meeting. All they hear is Molly saying he is just a boy. They also hear about Aria's soulmates. How there is six of them and that they know who all six of them are. "Aria, you don't know how happy were are to have you as our future daughter-in-law." "Oh Molly, I am so happy to have a huge family. And I promise I will try and talk to..." She stopped knowing that her mates are listening to her conversation. "Sorry I will talk to the twins and Harry about this." The three boy's hearts pumped hard against their chests. Molly opened the door to see the group walking down and then to be scared by the twins appearing in the door way. Aria giggled as her twins got scolded by her only with grins on their faces. Charlie sat on her left and Cedric on her right each with a hand on one of her thighs. Both of them already accepted the fact that they will have to share her, but neither really wanted to. Sirius smiled a sad smile seeing the look in Harry's eyes that was similar to that of his father's when he looked at Lily. Aria was still in her goddess dress at the dinner table waiting to get changed.

While the goddess was talking to Ginny she heard a conversation between the twins. It was about what she said before when it was supposed to be secret. They were wondering what her last name would be since she has six mates. Aria got up and walked over to the twins grabbing their arms before taking them to a separate room. "Okay, I understand you both probably have a lot of questions. So ask away and I will try to answer them to the best of my capability." One by one questions on questions the twins asked everything besides the one thing that was bothering them. "Come on I can read your mind so please ask me." Fred was the one to speak up, "So how do we complete the mate bond?" She blushed at what she would have to say to them. "Um well..." As she explained the whole mate thing their eyes went wide. Charlie and Cedric walked into the room knowing their mate is in there and Charlie wanted to make sure his brothers weren't being stupid. The twins watched as the older boys each had a hand on her waist or holding her hand. "I hope you weren't bugging our little mate too much." Cedric said while his mate just giggled. "No if anything they were making me think. Now I got to go do my rounds in the ministry. I should be back tomorrow morning if I am not then Remus should know where I am. Bye I love you, my mates." She said giving the older ones a kiss on the lips while the twins get one on the cheek. Once she left the twins said, "How did you get one on the lips and we didn't." They all laughed before going back to the dinner table where they were cleaning it off.

Meanwhile Aria walked into the ministry after hearing that there was another attempt to get muggles this time close in London. "Hello, Miss Merlin I assume you heard about what happened, but right now we need you at Diagon Alley. Dementors and Death Eaters." Her assistant said. Quickly she appearated at Diagon Alley seeing that wizards are all ready being killed. Quickly she sent the dementors away then went after all the Death Eaters. She saw Bellitrix Lestrange a laughing after killing a young teen. "Oh, Lestrange. Have you messed with the wrong people." In a flash the dark witch was disarmed and now under attack. In a flash all of the Death Eaters backed down and went back into their little hole. "That is what I thought."

The young woman put her fist on the ground giving all the dead that died a life again. In a snap all of the damage was gone and back as if it never happened in the first place. Back with the Death Eaters Lestrange went to Voldemort whimpering. "She has gotten stronger. Her powers are undefinable." Just as he feared he won't be able to stop her and he only fears two things Dumbledore and Her. With both on the same team their chances of winning are lowered, but he just needs to think of a plan to get rid of Dumbledore because Aria can't be two places at once. This was the plan now. The needed to find a way to kill Dumbledore and to weaken Aria. A smirk made it's way onto his lips knowing what to do with Aria. The snake let out a sickening laugh that many fear this set his followers into their own laughs.