Sweet

All the champions went with their schools to open the egg. To the ordinary ear only a series of screeches could be heard. Only that of which a goddess who is princess of the sea could hear the beautiful song of mermaids. Instantly she knew what she needed to do for the second task, but she had to keep it from two of her mates. Her friends asked what this meant all she told them was, "Looks like you will see my water form. Now off to bed we have got practice for the ball." With that she went to bed as soon as her head hit the soft fluffy pillow she was out.

Rays of sun shone through the windows in the great hall making the silverware shine. Harry took a sip of his pumpkin juice while looking at the beautiful woman in front of him. His eyes wondered over her perfect physique that made all the boys drool. "Aria, Harry is looking at you." Stella said to the veela who looked behind her seeing her mate looking right at her. In an instant he spit out the pumpkin juice as his eyes meet with her brilliant ones. A small smile made it's way to her lips before shushing her friends. Magically she dried all the juice he spilt before leaving a lily in its place. Smiling at the woman he has learned he loves he kissed the lily. Blushing she turned back around before talking about the dress they will be getting for the ball.

Cedric ran down the halls after hearing Aria was asked out already to the ball. Aria was walking in the courtyard with her friends from Beauxbaton's and Hermonie getting ready to go get their dresses. Harry and Ron both were walking around talking to each other trying to find a date. "I wonder if Aria has a date." Harry said to Ron. "I heard she turned down Victor, Adrian, and Davies just to name a few. Looks like Cedric is gonna ask her." The red head said as the golden boy came running up to Aria with a bag and roses in his hands. "Aria, um I know this is nothing big, but i was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me?" Smiling the girl wrapped her arms around his neck kissing it. "Of course I will go with you. I didn't need anything big and you didn't need to get me anything." Cedric waved her off handing her the bag and flowers. "Well beautiful, you deserve the whole world. I am just trying to be enough for y..." Silenced by a kiss was all the woman could do to make him not question himself. Her arms draped over his shoulders along with his hands on her waist. Like a puzzle their lips molded into each other's many watching in jealousy. "I only wanted you to ask me." Aria opened the bag and in there was a box. Once she lifted the lid all the folds folded out revealing all the pictures they had together. In the center was a rose made of pure gold with the letter c on the side. Tears sprang out as she looked at all of the photos. "Oh, Cedric Diggory. You are too much for this world." She hugged him tightly before kissing him one last time.

After the couple's moments the girls went to Hogsmead to search for their dresses. Gladrags was open for the ball and many girls were going to get their dresses there. "Oh, sorry ladies we are fresh out of dresses. Do come tomorrow and we will be restocked." The owner told the girls who just frowned. "That's okay, thanks though." With that Aria took the four girls hands in her two and appearated to the shop for goddess. This place was in Olympus where Rhapso made all of the dresses. "Hello, Mom. I was wondering if we could get some dresses for the yule ball?" The beautiful woman asked the woman in the back sewing a new dress. "Of course, dear. Only the best for my beautiful babe." They all looked around and as time passed each one picked out one they like. Last one was Aria as many would say she was waiting for the perfect one. In came Aphrodite with a beautiful dress in hand for her daughter. "Here, princess. This is fit for a goddess now we just need a crown for you."

The girls returned back to Hogwarts with smiles and bags on bags like that had just went to the mall. "How do you want us to pay you back?" Hermonie asked the goddess who just waved her off. "Oh, you all don't need to. I have it now who is ready for the ball?" The girls cheered when suddenly Ron came up very nervous. "WILLYOUGOTOTHEBALLWITHME!?" He blurted out in Fluer's face with the goddess beside her looking at him in shock. As quick as he came he left with Hermonie going to help him as well as other gryffindors. "Oh my dear goodness. I am so sorry about Ron." The goddess told the other veela who just shrugged it off. "If he would've asked sooner then I would've said yes, but Roger already asked me." "Ah yes, Davies right?" "Yes that's him." "Well Fluer, he is one lucky man to have you." Fluer smiled, "If only I was your mate. You are honestly everyone's type and are just perfect." Giggling Aria placed a hand on her shoulder before leaving.

This would be the greatest event to ever be held within the grounds of Hogwarts. Yule ball is to be held in a house that the goddess made with a single thought. All the teachers watched as the beautiful goddess decorated a large house on the grounds. The house and grounds around it looked like a winter wonderland with fake snow. Aria produced a spell that had snow falling from the ceiling along with sparks. Students watched from the windows of Hogwarts seeing all the spells be produced. Dumbledore helped her with the dance floor since he knew the young lady had to go get ready for the event. However she wouldn't leave till this place looked like it was from a fairy tail. Everything to her had to be perfect so she had her father Hephaestus to help them as well. With the help of Hephaestus the house looked perfect to the students. Not long after they had finished Aria went to go get dressed for the big ball. (What the house looked like)

 (What the house looked like)