Chapter 20

Chapter 20
This chapter will have gore, if you don't like it please skip over it until you see (**)
Lacey
So after getting some chili's, I drove back to Victoria's house and parked in the driveway. I turned off my car, walked to the door and unlocked it. Setting the keys on the small table by the door, I walked towards the basement and I could smell the blood, vomit and urine. I covered my nose with my hand and walked down the stairs.

Victoria had her back against the brick wall, her shirt was ripped down the middle. Dried blood was on her chest, dried tear marks on her face and a dark puddle of urine on the floor. Her head was drooping down, indicating that she's a sleep.

I went back upstairs and grabbed a pitcher, filled it with water and ice. Then I walked back downstairs and stood right in front of her. I poured the ice cold water on top of her and she awoke with a jolt.

With her hair wet and dripping down her face she said "w-w-what was that for? "

"B-b-because I wanted to bitch" I replied. I squatted a feet away of her and continued "I wanna ask you a question? Why did you take a liking of my sister? Hmm"

"I won't tell you nothing bxtch" she spat out.

"So you grew some balls huh? You think you're all big and bad now?" I taunted. I walked to the my bag and grabbed a wrench and started to swinging it back and forth. Since she was still chained, she can't move that much.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell me?" I said innocently
"Hell no you crazy bxtch!" She yelled
I clenched my fist tightly. One of my pet peeves is when someone called me crazy. Then that makes me go crazy.

"Call me crazy one more time" I said, getting close to her face.

"Crazy,crazy. What you gonna do" she said with an smirk. I swung the wrench towards her thigh area and heard the bone crack and she screamed . That noise was like music to my ears.

"So let me repeat that once more, why did you take a liking towards my sister" I said calmly

"I liked her ok. I had a crush on her for years and she rejected me for that guy." She screamed

"Well I agree with her. No body wants your crazy ass." I stated

"I love her! And I still love her" she shrieked

"So if you loved her why would you kidnap her? Wouldn't make since to leave her alone?"

"I want her all to myself!" She said with a crazy look in her eye.

This bitch is seriously crazy. It's time to end her. I walked to the black bag and grabbed my 9mm.

"You've done some crazy shit. And it's your time to go honey"

"No, no, no please don't do this please" she cried. I pulled back the trigger and loaded 3 bullets in her head. I put the gun, wrench and knifes back in the bag. Grabbing the bag, I walked back to my car open the trunk and put the bag in. Walking back into the house with gasoline. I started to trail the gasoline from the basement and worked my way upstairs. After putting gas all over the house, I got back in my car and drove up a couple of feets away from the house and re-parked the car. I grabbed my gun once again and started to shoot at gas trail until it fire sparked up. I watched the fire busted in flames.

Let it burn, let it burn , gotta let it burn.