Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Lacey

I stayed for a couple minutes to make sure the house burned completely. Thank god Victoria live far away from the city.

So it took about 30 minutes for the house burn after the flames were out, I got back into my car and drove home.

After driving for 45 minutes, I was home. I took the black bag and put it in its spot after cleaning the weapons. Opening my bedroom door, I went to my bathroom and heated the tub up and lit some candles. Stripping out of my clothing, my body sunk into the tub and my muscles relaxed.

What a day.
--------•
Warning sexual content
Kaylee

I felt soft kiss being planted on my neck and I moaned. Those kisses continued being planted on my forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted with Jason blue eyes and his sexy bed hair. He winked at me and continued his path down my body.

He sucked the skin on my breast leaving hickies on them. Jason pinched my right nxpple and put my left nxpple into his mouth. I moaned as he went to the neglected nxpple. I felt his hand go past my stomach and down to my bare mound. Jason's hand played with my cl*t and my puxxy got wetter. At this moment I was barely holding in my moans.

Jason went further down my body and started to kiss on my second pair of lips. "Baby, stop teasing me" I moaned out. I felt him chuckle and that sent vibrations to my cl*t. Jason pushed my legs up to my chest and told me to hold them. With my legs in the air and my pussy all out for him to see. Jason dived in and started to suck my cl•t hard. One of his large fingers slid up and down my slit and went into my hole. His fingers went faster and curled up and hit something that made me squirm in his hold.

He inserted another finger and continued the curling of his fingers up. Jason continued his assault on my poor kitty. With him fingering me and sucking on cl*t, I suddenly had the urge to pee.

"Baby stop. I gotta pee" I said trying to back away from his mouth.

One of his hands, slapped my ass and he said, "don't run from me, just let it go."

As soon he said that, a clear liquid came squiring out. "See you're a squirter" Jason said.

My va-jay jay was very sensitive. Jason raised his upper body up and then pulled off his black boxers. His d*ck was hard. Jason slid his head up and down my slit and eased into me. We both moaned out in pleasure. As soon he was fully in me. He started to thrust in and out slowly.

My hands gripped his firm ass and said" damn it Jason go faster." But he went even slower.

I whined "Jason please". Then he pulled out with only the head and he slammed back in. My eyes rolled back as he hit my g-spot in every stroke.

Jason flipped on all fours and put his d*ck back in me and told me to throw it back. So with my ass up face down, I started to throw it back and he was catching it. Jason had a good ass grip on my ass and he kept on slapping it.

I felt Jason's hand sliding on my back and his hand pulled my hair back. I moaned. My back was against his chest and his thrusts became harder.

His warm breath was by my ear and he roughly whispered,

"What's my name"
"Jason" i whimpered
"No say my name" he said
"Daddddddddyyyyyyyy" I said felt my climax coming.
"Yeah that's right" he said as his trusts got faster and the slaps got harder.
His thrusts got sloppy and we both came.

We laid back on the bed and Jason dragged my body towards his and he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep once again.

•••••••••••••••••••

Well you know what to do

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW