Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*****

I drove around this middle class neighborhood trying this address. After a couple minutes of driving around, I found the house that I was looking for. It was a nice 2 story brick house with a Porsche and Range Rover parked in front.

A black woman came out and she looked about 23 years old and thick in all the right places. She walked to the black Porsche, reversed out the drive way and drove away. I waited a couple moments and then followed the car. Once the car got on the main road, I kept my distance. She parked in front of a bakery called Kaylee's sweet.

I parked my car away from the store and pulled out my iPhone and scrolled though my contacts until I reached Victoria's number. The phone ringed and on the second ring she answered.

"What!?" She yelled.
I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "I got information on the girl you wanted. She resides in Pine land, it's a gated community and she owns a bakery downtown called Kaylee's sweet. And I don't have any information on her boyfriend."

"I told you to find information on the guy!?" She screamed and once again I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Well guess what I only saw the girl and if you want to find out for the guy you gotta pay extra." I said

"Ugh. Fine I will pay extra. Just give me more info on the guy alright?" She said irritated and all I heard was a dial tone. I threw the phone on the passenger seat and ran my hand in my hair and down my face. Starting the car once again and drove to my condo.

My condo was 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a large living room, a decent sized kitchen and a small laundry room. I set my bag on the table and sat down on the plush sofa. The girl I had to follow look very familiar. She shared the same mocha skin as myself as well the curly hair. But she could be anyone. I got up and went to the second bedroom that I used as a office. I went on the Internet and searched l up Kaylee's bakery. Then I went to images and saw a profile picture of her. It was as if I was looking at a mirror. We could be mistaken for twins. I quickly shut the computer and went to my room. I know I was given up for adoption and that girl named Kaylee looks just like me. So I decided that I'm going back to agency that I came from and ask for information.

------------
Hello readers!! Sorry I haven't been updating. But if you want more updates just give me 5 votes and 2 comments.

Question time!!!
1) Who's the mystery person?
2) Why can Victoria stay away from Kaylee?