Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

Kaylee 

I tossed and turned the night because I coudn't go to sleep. My mind full of unpleasant thoughts. The phone call that my mom made was driving me crazy. After a couple moments, I got up and put on my fluffy slippers and robe. I went downstairs to the kitchen slowly because I didn't want Jason or the kids to wake up. I stopped in front of the refrigerator and pulled out the leftovers from last night which was chicken Alfredo with boneless chicken. Setting the food on a plate and then placed it in the microwave for two minute and waited. 

I ran my hand thought my hair and down my face, which was a nervous habit of mines. What if mom or dad had cancer? No Kaylee, don't think that. Maybe something wrong with the family? No, last time I checked everything was fine between both families. The beeping of the microwave took me out of my thoughts. I pulled out the hot plate and went to the drawer and grabbed a fork. Taking a bite out of the chicken, I moaned at the taste. Jason has always been a great cook. It took about 5 minutes to clean off the plate. I washed my plate and turned on the TV. Lowing the volume, I channeled surfed for awhile and nothing was on. Well it was 5AM. I settled down and watched paid programs, After a couple of minutes, a yawn escaped my mouth. So I decided to take a nap for a while. 

Lacey 

After I left the foster home, I slowly made my way to my car, opened the door and sat down. A million and one thoughts ran thought my head. Why would they give me away? And why Victoria want Kaylee so much? Shaking my head, I turned on the car and made my way home. All I wanted a candle lit bath with a glass of brown liquor. 20 minutes later, I dragged my emotional exhausted body to the bath room and strip down. Turning on the hot  faucet and waited for the water to get hot. I lit up some candles and dipped myself in the water. I felt my very tensed muscles, relax under the heat of the water. I closed my hair and thought to myself, maybe I should contact  my parents and met them.

But I had to get rid of Victoria first. She's a threat towards my sister. Even though I don't know my sister, I felt a bit protective of her. Tomorrow I will end Victoria and after that I would meet my family. 

Jason 

The sun was gently beaming in my face. I rolled over to my side and expected a warm body there but there wasn't. I sat up and instantly panicked. I got of bed,sprinted downstairs and found the TV opened and Kaylee's body laying on the couch. I sighed in relieve, I looked at the clock on the wall and noticed it was 7:30. Walking towards Kaylee and gently shook her. 

"Baby, wake up" I said in her ear, she moaned and rolled over on her side, stil asleep. So I tried again. 

"Kaylee wake up" No response. An idea pop in my head. She was laying on her stomach and this is the perfect time. Rubbing my hands together, I rasied my right hand and bring it down her ass and it land with a loud smack. I watch her booty jiggle, one of her hand grabbed the cheek that i just hit and her head raised up quick.

"Owww, why you did that for?" Kaylee said, her voice slight husky from sleep. To be honest, it was kinda sexy. Clearing my head of the nasty thoughts, I replied 

"Baby you have to go to your parents house, remember?" 

"Oh yeah" she said sadness laced in her voice. 

"Lee-Lee don't feel sad what they'll tell might not be bad. Why won't you got upstairs, get ready and I will cook breakfast." I said 

Kaylee shaked her head "I don't think my stomach can handle it, I'm to nervous. Just make me coffee ok?" 

"Alright, I'll make you coffee" she got up ans walked up and went to the bedroom. I walked to the kitchen and make coffee and breakfast for the girls. About 20 minutes later, Kaylee came down wearing light colored jeans that hugged her butt, a white loose tank top with sandals and her bag and keys. She came towards me and hugged me tightly and I did the same to her. Pulling back for the embrace, I handed her black coffee and kissed her passionately. 

"Everything will be ok" I said

"Ok, I'll be back, see you later"  

"See you later babe" 

Justine 

I sat on the couch by the window in my living room, waiting for Kaylee to come over. I felt a pair of warm hands rest on my shoulder and lips touched my neck. 

"I hope everything would be fine."

"You know how much Kaylee wanted another sibling. So there's a chance that she'll come around" 

A familiar black Porsche pulled in the drive way and my heartbeat thumped very quickly. 

"Honey calm down, take deep breathes" Chris said 

The doorbell rang throughout the house. Chris went towards the door and opened it. 

"Good morning baby girl" Chris said, embracing Kaylee into a hug. They both walked to the living room and Chris took his spot next to me, while Kaylee sat down on the love seat across us. 

"Good morning sweetie" I said 

"Morning mom" Kaylee said with nervously. 

"Now we have something to tell and we would like you to listen with no interruptions and then you can give you response. Okay?" Chris said, Kaylee nodded her head. 

Chris looked at me and begin the story.

"Kaylee, when me and your mother were 18 we had you. And being parents at a young age things were very hard on us. We were fresh out of high school and no one to help us. On the day you were born, we thought that we're going to have one child but something happened. There was another baby right behind you and the doctors didn't know until your mother gave birth. Kaylee, you have a twin, and we couldn't afford two children, so we had to give her away." Chris said looking at her for any reactions. 

There was so many emotions running on her face. "What was her name?' Kaylee said very quietly that we barely heard her. 

I replied "Her name is Lacey, we contacted her and she's coming over today" 

Kaylee face bursted with happiness, "She's coming, like right now? I can't believe I'm a big sister! I'm not mad at you guys, if I were in your shoes I would do the same thing. But why wait 23 years to tell me?" 

"We didn't know how you'll react." I said. The doorbell ringed and I got up and answered it. My daughter of 23 years that I haven't seen was in front of me. Out of nowhere, I started to cry , Lacey embraced me in a tight hug and I felt tears on my shoulder. I pulled Lacey inside and took a good look at her. She looked just like Kaylee but her hair color was light brown.

"Mama," She said. And another round of tears came. I heard footsteps coming towards us and I stepped back from Lacey and said 

"You guys this is Lacey, Lacey this is your father  and sister Chris and Kaylee." " said with a huge smile on my face.

Chris and Kaylee hugged Lacey tightly with tears running down their faces. We led Lacey into the living room where we catched up and become a family.

_______________________

Kaylee's and Lacey's parents on the side or above

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to start a one shot book rated r. If you any request send a private message to me and i will make one. BYE!!!