Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Kaylee

I woke up sore as fuck. Jason tore the pxsssy up last night. I looked over to my left and Jason was on his stomach still sleeping. I stretched, got out of bed, I winced in pain and walked to the bathroom. After washing up, I walked to the girls room to wake them up. The girls room was a Disney theme room, their bed were on either side of the bed. I walked over to London and gently shook her, she rubbed the crust out of her eyes and said "good morning mommy". Her morning breath greeted me and I replied while holding my nose "Good morning sweet pea, can you do mama a favor and brush your teeth" I said laughing. She giggle and walked over to her bathroom. Taking a couple steps to Paris and shook her. I shook her again and she still didn't wake up.

"Paris wake honey" she groaned

"Fine then, no star shaped pancakes for you" She shot up the bed "I'm up, I'm up" Paris ran her little legs to the bathroom. I chuckled to myself.

I walked to the kitchen and started making the twins favorite star shaped chocolate chip pancakes, eggs and bacon. Paris and London came rushing down the stairs, almost tripping over their feet and they sat in their chairs with their hands crossed. Jason came down the steps, kissed Paris and London on the cheek and walked over to me and planted a sloppy kiss on my cheeks.

"Ew Jason, what the hell"
"Ooh mama said a bad word daddy," the twins said in unison.
"Mama had been a bad girl" Jason said in my ear. I shivered and served everyone their plates.

After everyone was finished with the food, I collected their plates and started to washing the dishes. I felt a burning stare at me, I looked back at Jason and he was staring at my ass while licking his lips. He slowly got up and walked behind me.

"So you wanna be a bad girl huh?" He bit my ear lobe. I nodded my head. Jason hand slid down my back and gripped my ass. I let out a moan, " baby stop, the girls are in the other room."

"I guess you gotta be quiet then," he pulled down my leggings and underwear and put his finger in between my lower lips.
"This is making you wet" he chuckled and I heard his belt unbuckling and his pants falling down to the ground. I felt his hard member in between my ass cheeks.

"See what you did to me. That fat ass of yours in those leggings made me hard asf" he growled in my ear.

I felt his dxck sliding back and forth between my slit. "Baby stop teasing me" he enter his dick into me slowly, I let out a hiss. "Please daddy, don't tease me" he rammed into me and stayed there. My walls clenched around his dick. Jason's hand slapped my ass hard and he said "you better stop" he grab my arms and pulled then back. Then he started to thrust into me. I bit my bottom lips so my moans won't escape. "Fuck, Jason, fuck me harder" I felt my walls clenching on his dick and my stomach tighten. " Daddy, Imma come" I whimpered.

"No, hold it, wait for daddy" his thrust getting faster and sloppy. "Shit daddy I can't hold it" I screamed-whisper. "Now come" my body tensed and then went limped. Jason pulled up my leggings and pulled up his pants and said "Good girl" he gave me a kiss and a firm grip on my ass and went back upstairs.

I finished the dishes, feeling extra sleepy. Before I went up stairs, I went to check the girls in the family, which was far away from the kitchen and they were fast asleep with Mickey Mouse clubhouse on. I walked over to them and laid a blanket over them and walked slowly up to stairs to my bedroom.

Jason was sitting up against the headboard with his ankles crossed and a smirk on his face.

"What the fuck was that" I yelled. Thank god this room is sound proof.

"What was what?" He answered in a slick way.
"In the kitchen!" He got up from his spot and walked towards me
"First of all you better watch you tone with me" he continued to walk towards me and pinned me against the wall.
"I think you need another lesson." Jason walked to the chair sat in it, "come here and lay on my lap"
"No" I said with a smirk on my face knowing what's gonna happen.

He chuckled, "you got five seconds to get over here now"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four" I stayed in my spot

"Five, ok you wanna play huh"

Before I can't even blink, I was thrown on the bed with Jason on top of me and you know how that went. 😏

----------

Sorry for the wait. I had testing and some other stuff to deal with 😒

You guys check out my new book 'Favorite' it's a Nicki Minaj and August Alsina book.

Until next time

Stephii~ ✌🏾️