Chapter Three

Kaylee Pov

I looked at Jason for the second time and thought to myself 'why is he so fucking fine'.

The period end very quickly. I walked out the class and I bumped into a hard body. A hard body of Jason.

"Hey, are you ok baby girl?" Jason replied
"Yeah, just peachy" I said
Yeah. I just fell on my ass in front of the hottest guy in the whole damn school. He helped me get up.

" Your name is Kaylee, right?" Jason said.
"Yeah" I said looking down.
"Hey you're to pretty to be looking babe."

Babe. Did he just call me babe. I might be dreaming.

"Well, I have to go to class. Umm see you later"
I heard him mutter "I will see you sexy ass later." As I walked away to my second period, Ms. Jackson.

Jason Pov
I watched her plump ass walk away as she added a little twist in her step. I walked to my second period which happens to be Kaylee's class too. I sat right next to her and Ms. Jackson gave us a assignment and told us to work in pairs.

Linda, the school slut, asked me to work with her. But really she just wanted the 'd'. So I politely said no. I lightly tapped Kaylee shoulder and said "Can you work with me please?" showing my dimples. "Sure" she said showing her beautiful smile.

We got started on some of the work, but I started to know her a little bit better. I know that she the only child, just like me, her parents are hardworking business owners. She's a really shy person and likes to keep from herself. Unlike her friends, who were very loud.

Kaylee Pov

Jason and I got started on the work and got to know each other. He's an only child with a single mother. He's searching for a real relationship. I thought to my self this guy isn't so bad. We exchange numbers and the bell ringed dismissing us. The day went by very quickly and the school day was over.

A/N Kaylee is the girl on the book cover by the way and I'm still searching for Jason character so comment, vote, and share