Chapter Fourteen

Chapter fourteen

Five months later

Victoria Pov

Freedom, finally. I saw my older sister, Vanessa, outside leaning against her car. Vanessa had a disappointed look on her face and started to shake her head as soon she saw me.

"I can't believe that you went to jail over a girl. I thought you were much better than that. " She said , her green hazel eyes staring hard at me.

"Well I chase after the things that I want." I said walking to her 2013 white Nissan Altima. I hopped in and kicked my feet up on the dashboard, knowing that Vanessa hates we I do that. "Get your stinky ass foot off my dashboard."

Vanessa walked to her side of the car and drove off.

20 minutes into the driving, I asked "so can we go get something to eat cause a bitch hungry." "well, what do you want and don't call me out of my name again. Another 10 minutes flew by and we stopped at a small diner. Vanessa stopped the engine and we walked into the small, 80s' themed diner.

A petite blond haired old lady greeted us at the door.

"Hi, welcome to Andy's diner, table for how many." She said with a thick accent.

"A table for two please." Vanessa answered.

We got seated and order out drinks. "So how's mom and dad?" I said weary about the answer she's about to give me. She stopped sipping her drink before answering,

"Well they are very upset and disappointed of you to the point that they handed you over me. After they found out that you're going to jail, they packed up all your belongings and sent them of to me. Now, I can tell you this, I can help you with whatever. But I can't help you forever, you need to start finding a job or get a GED."

"How can they do that to me!!" I silently said to myself. Vanessa must of heard me and replied, "well if you didn't kidnap and a girl, all of this wouldn't happened now. It your fault." We sat there in silence. The waitress pulled us out of our thoughts

"Hi I'm Tracy what would you ladies have today?" she said with a gleeful tone.

"I would like a Caesar chicken salad with a lemonade." Vanessa said, "and I would like a ranch blt with a side of potato wedges and a large coke. Also, one slice of chocolate fudge cake with whipped cream please." I handed her the menu and took another sip of my drink. After the waitress walked away, Vanessa look at me like I was crazy. I shrugged my shoulders and looked outside the window.

"Are you seriously going to chase after someone who made you go to jail?" Vanessa said

"Vanessa, I knew I loved her from the day I meet her. And I wanted her then and I still want her now. Nothing will stop me from getting what's mine." I said with emotion in my voice.

Vanessa stared at me in shock. "Are you serious right now! You sound crazy. I won't allow you to do this."

I smirked at her and began to rethink my soon to be master plan.