Chapter Thirteen

3 years later

Kaylee 

Me and Jason got married 3 months after he proposed. The wedding was small, we were surrounded with love ones. Tina and Courtney were my bridesmaids and Jason had his best friends, Demarus and Calvin were his best men. After we got married, we had 2 year old twin girls named London Marie Thomas and Paris Maria Thomas. They were a splitting image of me and Jason, the girls had my curly brown hair and big brown eyes, from Jason, they had his nose, lips, and smile. 

"Hey baby" "Hey honey, how was work" "Good, busy as usual" 

Jason owns a couple of shoe stores around town. While I, own a little bakery called sweetness.

"Where's my little princesses" the twins came running in his arm "Right here daddy" he grabbed both of them with his arms and kissed them in their chubby cheeks. I cooking pork chops, collard greens, and corn on a cob. We all sat down, said our prayer and digged in.  

Jason's mom had a little baby boy named Ryan Jason Smith with her husband Adam.  

Life was going great for us

Victoria 

I've been in jail for 3 years. The first year was terrible for me. These girls rape and beat me on a daily basics. But I started to work out and my muscles became firm. To get my respect around here, I had to fight, from there no one messed with me.

I have 5 more months to be released for good behavior. Then I would create another plan to get Kaylee and I won't stop until I get her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Well that's it 

Should I do a sqeual or nah 

Twins on the side