Chapter one

Kaylee pov

Hey everyone! My name is Kaylee Wilson and I'm a Junior at Clearwater High School. I have shoulder length curly brown hair, dark brown eyes that looks like milk chocolate, mocha colored skin and I'm 5'4. I live with my father Chris and my mother Justine. I woke up to my alarm blasting Over here by Partynextdoor. I walked to my in suite bathroom and did my mornring routine. I got dressed in grey skinny jeans, a white t shirt, with my grey bred 11's. I took my white galaxy s4 and my sidebag with me.

''Good moring mom and dad" i said walked down the stairs to the kitchen and I see my mom cooking at the stove and my dad eating breakfast, ''Good morning baby girl'' said my dad, ''Good morning sweetie'' said my mom. I sat down at the table and ate my eggs, bacon and a side of toast with orange juice. I kissed my parents good-bye. As I walked outside and to my black 2012 Chevy Camaro and drove to school. 10 mintues later, I parked my car, locked it and walked to my small group of friends,Victoria, Tina and Courtney. Victoria is a hazel eyed, light brown hair and about 5'6 and she's the outspoken one in our little group. Tina is 5'3 long black hair that goes to the middle of her back, big brown eyes and mexican. She's the craziest person you'll ever meet. Courtney is 5'7 with a short bob, black eyes and she's on the girls basketball team.

We all talked until the first bell rung, I walked with Countney since she has my first period, Mr.Wrights which was us history. Then walked in my crush, Jason, he was the star quarterback and my god he is so fine. He's 6'3, white, with brown hair, dark blue eyes and an amazing smile. He sat with his best friend, Kelvin, on the other side of the room and the tardy bell rung. ''Alright everybody turn to page 231 and get started on this work.'' said Mr. Wrights. A couple of mintues later, I felt someone staring at me and I turned my head to see who it was, it was Jason, I quickly looked down being the shy person I am.