Chapter Ten

So who do you think is the unknown person... I can give you a clue only if you vote and comment

But here's an update

=============================================================

Jason 

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller i.d but it was from a restricted number, so I just answered it. 

''Hello" 

"I won't warn you again stay away from Kaylee or else" 

''Who the f*** is this and don't call this number again" 

All I heard was a dial tone. Who can that be. I off my bed and headed towards my bathroom to do my morning routine. Then I got dressed in dark jeans, white shirt and black, white and red Jordan Retro 11's. Going downstairs, I saw my mom and a guy sitting at the kitchen table talking.

"Mom, who is this" 

"Oh good morning honey, this is Jeff, your father." She said nervously 

"How are you doing son" without thinking I punched him in his jaw making him stumble back holding his jaw. 

"You have some nerve to come here" walking backwards and walked out the house to my car. I heard my name bring called but I drove off to Kaylee house. 

Kaylee

buzz buzz buzz buzz

Who is calling me at time. Reaching over ti grab my phone on the nightstand without looking at the caller id.

"Hello,hello... is anyone there"  

"Hey baby" 

"Who is this" this is not Jason voice

"I will have you soon Kaylee" 

Looking at my phone strangely, I hanged up and dragged my body to the bathroom and did my stuff. Putting on a grey sweatpants, black wife beater, and some socks since my house is always cold. Grabbing my black Beats solo and phone, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get come fruit loops. After a couple of minutes of eating and watching TV in my living room, there was a knock at the door. 

"Who is it" ''It me Kaylee poo'' 

"Jasy!!" I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him wet kisses all of his handsome face. He grabbed my ass with his large hands and squeezed it making me squeal. We walked hand in hand to the living room. I looked at Jason's face and noticed that we was mad about something. 

"Jason what's wrong" playing with his fingers

He sighed "the man that made my came back"

"Your father", "Yeah he was at my house talking to my mom, I can't believe that he came back after what he did to me and my mom. I never felt so angry in my life" 

"Do you know why he came back" "Nope and I don't want to"

"But what if, he has a reason of leaving" " I don't want to talk about, alright"

We sat in silence. Should I tell him about the unknown caller. He already have alot on his mind. 

"Jason, do you wanna watch a movie" ''Yeah" 

"OK, the DVDs' are right next to the TV and I will be in the kitchen making the popcorn" 

Going to the pantry to get the popcorn, put it in the microwave and waiting for a 2 minutes. Then I put the popcorn into a large bowl and getting 2 liters of soda, I walked back to the living to see the TV playing preview and Jason stretched out on the couch. I sat down and snuggled under his arm and asked him what movie did he put in and he replied The Wolf of Wall street. 

Unknown

God, I just love her voice, I could listen to it all day. I watched Kaylee jump on Jason and wrapped her long thick legs around him. I wished that was me. But everything will fall in place and Kaylee will be mine.

Jason

After the movie was finished, I looked at the time and it was 12:10. I kissed Kaylee and told her that I  will talk to mom and Jeff. Opening the door to my car and drove off, arriving at my house within 20 minutes. It usually takes 10 minutes to get home but I took my time.

I unlocked the front door and walked to the living room and saw Jeff looking all conformable on the couch  with his feet kicked up on the coffee table, watching TV. 

"Mom, where are you" 

"In the laundry room" 

"Are you going to say hello to me boy" 

Looking around to see who he was talking to. "Are you talking to me" he replied "Yeah I'm talking you and you better have some respect for me"

Laughing I said "Why would I have respect for someone who hasn't been in my life for the past 18 years. I think you should go back to where you came from" I walked to the laundry room, I asked my mom "Why is he here"  "Honey he wanted to see you" Looking at her face with questioning look on my face "Mom are you with him?" "No, of course not I'm dating Alex, one of my co-worker"  Alex was an alright guy. I met him at a dinner party that my mom was hosting.  "Jason, just talk to him and he would be out in no time, ok" 

Going back to the living room, I sat on the lazy boy and looked at the person who I called my 'father'.

"Let me ask you a question, why are you even here, what made you come back" 

"Because my wife made me locate you and try to repair our relationship or else she's going to divorce me and I already got kids of my own. But if you don't want me in your life, I'll understand." 

"Don't want you in life anyway, but do me a favor and get out of my house" I said looking at him nin his face and saw me but with different features. He had brown hair and brown eyes with the same body structure like me. Large and muscular. He got up and walked out. I went to my room, took off my shirt and took a nap. 

Unknown 

I walked up to Kaylee's door steps and knocked on the door and waited. She came to the door and she looked amazing with sweatpants, t shirt and her hair in a messy bun. 

"Hey Victoria" 

'' Hey Kay, can I come in?" 

"Sure" 

She walked in front of me and I watched her butt sway side to side almost got me hypnotized. We sat on her couch with our knees touching each other. 

"Kay, I have something to tell you" 

"Ok,shoot" 

"Well, I've been in love with you ever since 7th grade. You have been there whenever I need you. And  that made me fall in love with you even more. So what I'm trying to say is... can I be with you" I said looking deep in her eyes

"Victoria, I-I don't know what to say" 

I grabbed her face, pulled it towards mines and kissed her. I felt her pushing me off her but, I tighten my hold on her head  and pulled back after a couple of seconds. Her lips felt so good on mines. Then she slapped me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" she said wiping lips 

"I love you that's what's wrong with me" 

"JUST GET OUT VICTORIA, JUST GO!!!" 

"You will be mine Kaylee, if you really love your precious Jason, you will leaving him and be with me or eles" After that, I walked out, got in my car and drove to my apartment with a smrik on my face. 

================================================

Now you know who's unknown... If you don't remember Victoria is one of Kaylee's friends'

At least 5 votes and 2 comments  for me to update 

BYE Jason on the side