Chapter Seven

So I picked Jill Scott as Kaylee and Henry Cavill... Now I need a charater for Jason's mom, Kaylee parents, Victoria, Tina, and Courtney

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylee

Why did i just say 'you're mine'? Last time I checked, we weren't an item. But I would like to be. Shaking my head , I walked in my third period, sat down and drowned out the teacher voice. I sat in class thinking about what I said.

I would like to be more than a friend to him. That's if he wants to.
What feels like forever the bell final rung. Walking to my next period, I bumped into a hard wall of pure muscle, "Well know that girls like me but not all of them fall to my feet" a deep voice said. I look up to see Jason looking down at me, he sticked his hand out to help me up.

"Come on let's get you to class" holding my hand. We walked hand I'm hand to class with Jason. Then I remembered that I shared last class with him. We sat right next to each other and talked until the bell rung. The teacher came in and started to teach the lesson while I zoned out. Before I knew it school was over, I got up and walked to my car, hopped in and drove home.

10 minutes later

I pulled into my driveway and seeing my mom's Audi Q7 and I walked into the house.

"Mom!, I'm home, where are you."
"In the living room"

I walked to the living room seeing my mom on one of the white couches reading a book. I sat right next to her and sighed. She took off her glasses and looked at me.

"What's wrong sweetie"

"Well, I like this guy and I don't know how to say this to him"

"Ok, why won't you two sit down and talk about your feelings"

"I might just do that... thanks mom"

I went to my room and got changed into black,yellow, and white leggings, a yellow crop top that shows a little bit of my stomach and my timberlands. I sat down on my bed and grabbed my phone to call Jason.

Phone convo

J: Hello

K: Hey its Kaylee

J: I know that's why caller id's was invented

K: Don't get slick but any way I wanted to see if we can talk

J: uhh sure where?

K: At the Hunting park (A/N I made it up)

J: Alright bye beautiful

K: Haha bye boy

End of convo

I went downstairs, to my car and drove to the park.

10 minutes later

I parked my car and walked over to one of the empty benches and waited for Jason.

Jason

After I hunged up the phone, I walked to my closet and put on a black popular demend shirt, black pants and black and blue Jordan 11's. Walking to my car and driving to the park, I started to think about why Kaylee wanted to talk to me. It might be good or bad. A couple of minutes later, I arrived at the park and saw Kaylee sitting on one of the park benches. I got out and sat right next to her.

"Hey, you wanted to talk to me"
"Yeah I wanted to talk about us"

Oh boy
---------------------------
Well I updated
Comment vote and follow me on Instagram @_stephhhii_ I will follow back