Chapter Twelve

This chapter is dedicated to those who has been there for me since day one of this book 

So here's an update and warning there's a sexual scene at the end 

+++++++++++++++++++  

Jason 

I woke up to hard knocking at my front door. Who the hell is knocking at my door at 7 in the morning. I dragged my hand through my shaggy hair and walked downstairs to answer the door. 

"Hey baby did ya miss" Linda said 

"What are you doing here" 

"I can't see my boyfriend" 

"I'm not your boyfriend and I'm in a relationship with some else" 

"Uhh are you still seeing that fat bitch Kelly" 

"For your information, her name is Kaylee " she pushed her way into my house, closed the door and started kissing in my neck. Her hand slid down towards my groin and squeezed it. 

"I bet you're hard for me baby" she said 

From that point, I pushed Linda off of me, opened the door and pushed her out and said "Don't ever come back here again. Closing the door I heard her say, "Remember Jason you will always be mine" 

Shaking my head, I went back to my room and went back to sleep. 

Linda 

After that attempt of seducing Jason was a failure, I called Victoria. 

"What" 

"The plan didn't work"  I said driving off 

"Well that means" 

"What?" 

"It's time for plan B; kidnap Jason and Kaylee. Meet me at the abandoned warehouse"

"Ok I'll be there in 20"

Jason would mines and everything would be fine. 

Kaylee 

It has been a couple of days since I had the dream. I was home alone. My parents went on a business trip. I took a shower and got dress in something conformable  which was a black leggings and a white spaghetti shirt and went downstairs to make breakfast. I cooked eggs, bacon and toast with a glass of milk. After eating I went to the living room to watch TV. While I was channel surfing, I heard loud knocking at the door. I stayed quiet for a couple of minutes until the knocking started again. Huffing, I stood up and walked to the door and opened it to see someone dressed in all black. The person in black put something against my nose. Then I blacked out. 

Jason 

After the little incident with Linda, I walked back to my room, then I heard knocking again. Frustrated, I walked back to the door and opened it. "Wha-" I felt something hard hit my head, then blackness came over me.

Victoria 

Rico and Don came in with Jason and Kaylee over their shoulders. "Put them in separate rooms" I command them. I rubbed my hands like Birdman. Now my plan is almost complete. Linda came next to me and said "So when do I get Jason?" " Patience Lin, Patience"

Kaylee 

Where am I? I tried look around but my eyes were covered. Oh no, this was like my dream. I wiggled around, trying to get the ropes loose around my wrist but it didn't work. I heard a door opening and closing. I felt a cold hand caressing my face, jerking away from the hand.