Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Kaylee Pov

"Mommy wake up, wake up" said two small voices. I felt some bouncing on the bed and someone shaking me.

I groaned "Ok, ok mommy's awake" "wake mommy, daddy is making breakfast." Oh no. I know when Jason is making any type of food it will always be neither over cooked or just burnt.

I jumped out of bed, quickly put my slippers on and speed walked downstairs to the kitchen. All I saw was Jason throwing burnt eggs into the garbage can and muttering to himself "Now I have to start all over again."

"No you don't hun." I said

"Lee-lee, why you woke up. I was about to bring you breakfast in bed" he said with a sad look on his face. He is so adorable. I walked over to him and held his face in between my hands.

"Why won't you go take the girls a bath and I will cook breakfast for us. Ok" he nodded.

Jason grabbed the girls into his strong arms. "Let go take a bath, my little princesses"

"With bubbles?" said the twins in unison excitedly.

"With bubbles" Jason said with a huge smile on his face. Jason and the twins walked up the stairs and I got started on breakfast.

After 20 minutes, the table was filled with bacon,pancakes,sausage and eggs. I heard the twins little giggles and saw Jason holding them on his shoulders. Jason put the girls in their seats and started to put their food on their plate. We all sat down and started to dig in.

"Babe?" Jason said with his mouth full.

"Can you like, chew first and then talk for once" I said with annoyance in my voice. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone is talking with their mouth full of food. It just annoys the crap out of me.

"Well sorry" he said after chewing his food, he continued, "I'm not going to be here tonight because I have to meet the constructors for the new store on the other side of town." He said with pride in his voice.

I chuckled. I can tell that he was happy. He put all his pride and dedication towards his shops.

I got up and put my plate in the sink and stood back. I looked at my small family and smiled. God, I love my family.

Victoria pov

I got out of the car and walked up to an old friend of mines house and knocked. I took a step back and waited for him to answer the door.

"Who is it?" he said

"It's me open up" I softly yelled

The door opened slowly and there he stands in his glory.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" he said with angry in his voice. He grabbed my upper arm and pulled me inside his house.

"So are you going to tell me why you're here." Alexander said

I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"Look I need your help" I said

"Help with what?" Alex said with an questioning voice

"With getting my girl back"

"Are you fucking crazy or something. Didn't you just serve time for kidnapping her." He shouted at me

"Yes, I did serve time. But that's because my plan went wrong. So are you going to help me? And if you do help I'll give you 2.5 million dollars." I said

"How would I know if you're lying." Alex said

"Does it look like I'm lying to you. Would you ever think that I will lie for something so serious." I said getting all up his face.

He looked at me and sighed in defeat. Wimp. "Alright I'll do it."

I smirked and we started to talk out the plans.

++++++++++++++

It was kinda short. Sorry 😬

I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting.

Maybe I did.

I'm starting a goal now.

10 votes and at least 5 comments for me to update again.

Victoria on the side