Chapter Eight

So I might make this story a short one. Maybe 10 or 15 chapters. But thank you for voting and following me it means so much to me and keep it up. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Jason 

''Ok, so you wanted to talk us'' I said nervously 

''It's nothing bad, so no need to get nervous.'' she said with a small smile '' But Jason I've been having some strong feelings towards you and I really like you more than a-'' 

I grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her passionately and she started to kiss me back. It felt amazing with her soft lips moving against mines. The kiss started to get a little heated, so I pulled away slowly, giving small pecks on her lips. 

"Wow, that was-" 

''Amazing, incredible, mind blowing"

''Yeah'' 

"Kaylee, I loved you from the first time I met you, and I wanted you to be-''

She kissed me for a couple of seconds, leaving me breathless. Yeah I said it breathless. 

''That's what you get when you cut me off'' giving me a peck on my lips. 

Chuckling, I got up, grabbed her hand and looked in her milk chocolate eyes and asked her.

''Kaylee would you be my girlfriend?'' 

''Of course my little Jasy poo'' pinching my cheeks 

''Don't call me that, Kaylee bug'' slapping her butt

We walked around the park, talking and laughing at each other childhood stories. Time went by real fast it was already 6 pm and I was getting hungry.

''Do you want to get something to eat'' looking at her

''Yass, I'm in a mood for McDonald's'' 

Laughing, we walked to McDonald's since it's couple minutes away from the park. We walked in and I ordered Big Mac with a large fries and drink. Kaylee ordered a chicken wrap with a regular fries and drink, we sat down by the window and started to eat with a light conversation. After we were finished, we walked back to our cars, gave each other a heated kiss and drove off. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was so cute and fluffy but I feel like I wasn't performing at my best  :(

I'm running out of ideas 

comment vote and follow 

here's a picture of kaylee