Chapter 19

Chapter 19
Important note at the end

Lacey
I had a nice time with my family and stayed over until it was dark. I pulled my phone out of my purse and saw 20 miss calls from Victoria. I decided to end everything with the b!tch. But before I do that, I'm going to go home and grab a couple of things.

Because of the busy traffic, it took a while for me to get home. I unlocked the door,walked in and changed my clothing. I wore an all black outfit and grabbed my black 9MM with the silencer and put in my bag with a couple torture devices.

I locked up everything,went to my car and drove to Victoria's house. After arriving at the house, I put the car in park and walked to her door with the bag. Knocking hard on the door 3 times and waited.

"Who the hell do you think you are! Knocking on my door like you the d@mn cops?" She yelled. I got tired of her talking and shoved my way into the house. Until she want to say something else "Oh now you want to enter my house like you own! Oh hell naw"
I heard footsteps running behind me, I twisted my body and stick my leg out, make her fall on her face.

Grabbing her by the fake ponytail that she had and pushed her in the wall. She hissed in pain when her back hit the wall. I roughly put my forearm against her neck and said ,"Since you wanna torture my sister and think you would get away with it."

She had a look of fear on her face because she knew what I do for a living.
I'm assassin and my foster family were assassins too.
"So the same way you tortured my sister. I'm going to do the same to you" I whispered in her ear.

I gripped the back of her neck and dragged her to the basement. She tried to wriggle her way out of my grip but I held her tightly. Pushed her on the concrete floor and dropped the bag on the floor next to her. I started at her with disgust, I walked over to the bag and pulled out a pair of black gloves and put them on. I grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the St. Andrew cross and tied her in.

I walked over to the bag once again and took my gun, a whip and a sharp knife.
I walked to Victoria and saw tears running on her face. "Aww what's wrong wittle baby and you scared." She nodded quickly, more tears running down her face. I walked over to the table where I laid the objects and grabbed the knife. I slowly put the knife towards her face and dragged it down her body so the knife barely touched her.

"When I'm done with you, your body won't be recognizable." I said she started to sob and say "I'm sorry please don't this. Please I beg you. I won't bother your sister again." I tsk.

She was wearing a short sleeve shirt so I dragged the tip of the knife from her shoulder and down her wrist. Blood dripped out of her open wound. She whimpered in pain. I grabbed a scissors out of the bag and cut her shirt up the middle. I wasn't lesbian but she had nice sized tits.

Once again I grabbed the knife and wrote 'stalker' on her chest. Blood flowed down her chest.
"Well I think I'm done for the day. See you later Hun"
"No please don't leave me here!!!" Victoria said with a pathetic look on her face. I ignored her and walked back upstairs to wash my hand. I searched her living room area for her keys, once I found them I took the house key and hooked it with my key chain. I walked to the door, stepped out and closed the door behind me and locked it. I sat in my car and my stomach growls, so I decided to buy some Chili's.
----------------
So I know this chapter is short but this is 1/2 of this part. I noticed that the pervious chapters that I updated aren't getting enough reads, votes or comments and it's making feel some type of way. I'm trying to update as much as possible but if you guys have any ideas message me and I will include it in the story line.
Can you do me a favor and
VOTE
COMMENT (most needed)
FOLLOW
AND SHARE
Until next time ~stephi