⑤. teaching grandpa Dio japanese and learning to be a brando

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

Japanese is italics

After the fight against the vampire everyone arrived at the village of windknights lot just as the sun began to set on the unsuspecting town. Hopefully you all had arrived in time to stop DIO before he decided to use Everton in the town as juice packets, though the only problem as of now is that no one knew where he currently was....though with a large castle overlooking the town you had the suspicion that his overdramatic vampire ass chose that as his obvious hideout.

"DIO is probably lurking in the shadows of this town" Jonathan said wearily as he looked at the setting sun, night time would come soon giving everyone a disadvantage meaning everyone had to either last until morning or fight DIO when he had the upper hand. "I still can't believe that because of everything that's happened to us this doesn't even surprise me anymore" Kiryu mumbled looking around at town before turning to Majima and sighing as the one eyed man was acting like an tourist and taking pictures on his phone.

"OI kiryu-chan!, look at that castle!. It reminds me when you and Nishikiyama almost died before Millennium tower blew up" Majima said making Kiryu sigh at being stuck in this situation, though he was still grateful since he at least had you and Majima with him. "So where do we go now?. We need to stop Dio as quick as possible but we have no idea where to start in this town" Speedwagon said looking at the nearby river while sunlight rippled against it. "We'll knowing Dio I suggest that castle first. It seems like somewhere he'd hide" you suggested before a loud noise caught your attention.

Your turned around just In time to see a young boy fly above you all and grab Speedwagon's luggage, the boy then landed in the river before swimming to the shore. " our culprit is a lad it seems" Jonathan said looking at the boy before Baron added "the boy was well planned. I salute his ingenuity", "you do he just stole all the money we had, right?" You asked as Speedwagon yelled "Oi give it back!" As your uncles watched on. "Yes but think how he might be able to help" Jonathan answered looking at you with a smile.

"Agreed. A guid who knows the layout of the land would not be unwelcome" Baron said getting close to the river and then using hamon to create ripples which he then used to walk on the water. " I guess Jesus was a ham user" Majima mumbled looking at baron he walked across the water with ease.....in an odd fashion. "Well this should be a fun party trick" you mumbled stepping on the water like baron had done, the fight against that vampire had luckily unlocked the abilities that Jonathan would have so you didn't need to worry about learning these abilities.....unlike him since as he went across the river he wasn't doing it properly.

"Did....did they just leave us behind?" Speedwagon deadpanned looking to the two Japanese men who shrugged, despite not knowing English they could somewhat tell what he said. Though almost immediately after the three were left in an uncomfortable silence they suddenly felt a strong invisible force pick them up. "W-what the bloody hell?!?" Speedwagon yelled looking around wildly as Majima began stabbing at thin air yelling "the the fuck!!!" And Kiryu once again questioned his life.