②. jinkies looks like we got a mystery on our hands (not really)

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

you landed on your butt after being pulled through the portal by your stand who now loomed over you with its normal blank stare

you landed on your butt after being pulled through the portal by your stand who now loomed over you with its normal blank stare. "Ow...did you have to pull me like that?" You asked getting up from the ground before dusting off your clothing, Starboy said nothing before disappearing and leaving you confused what to do. Looking around you were definitely still in what you assumed was England though you weren't sure where you were since it seemed like you were in a city now.

The cold air and snow brushed against your clothing clearly not meant for winter making you shiver, you really wished that your stand could've warned you before you got sent back in time to 18th century England. Though as you thought of this, you were suddenly warm. You looked down at your clothing in surprise since it seemed to have changed on its own!, you now wore something that you could only describe as "gaudy vampire" though you didn't mind it to much since it was better than being cold plus it had a purple scarf and made you look a bit more in place with the time.

(𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥)

"I wonder how Jonathan is?, maybe Dio

"I wonder how Jonathan is?, maybe Dio....wait should I be calling him grandpa Dio?. Eh this is way to complicated" you mumbled to yourself before you began trying to navigate the cold streets. The area you got teleported to seemed to be a poor one since the houses looked as if they could crumble from the snow pilling on their roofs and no one was out other than you and a passing carriage that stopped at a sign that identified the place as "ogre street".

"Maybe I should ask for directions?" You wondered before deciding screw it since you had no other way of finding out where you were without possible being mugged. Someone suddenly got out the carriage, they had a large stature and familiar blue hair hidden beneath a hat that made your eyes widen. He was talking to the carriage driver who warned him of the street and even going so far as to calling it the "most dangerous street in all of London", after hearing this you silently deadpanned at your luck at ending up in this situation.