①③. ahem...."HE'S INSIDE ME!...no homo tho"

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

The air remained tense as Santana stared at you a bit confused from your stamens about how a family should treat someone in it

The air remained tense as Santana stared at you a bit confused from your stamens about how a family should treat someone in it. It seems like Santana didn't seem to comprehend how a family is supposed to protect one another from being degraded and not the ones degrading him. "So they aren't supposed to do that?. How odd, master kars said it was normal to follow orders and die for him or his cause" Santana explained making you deadpan at what he just said, "master kars sounds like a dick" you said making the pillarman's eyes widen in fear.

"Wait what's goin on?. Why aren't ya fightin yet?" Majima asked getting a bit annoyed looking at At you and Jospeh, neither of you have done anything yet ans have actually dropped your defensive stances. "Well it seems like Santana has a shitty family. They called him stuff like mutt and disappointment which is why we're explaining that it's not right for his family to call him stuff like that" you explained making Kiryu nod, "primitive you know another language?. I thought humans could only know one?" Santana said confused.

"Well...some humans know more than one like myself. I know English and I learned Japanese" speedwagon added making Santana think for a moment and then nod, "I see...things have changed haven't they" he mumbled with a bit of sadness catching your attention. "Santana I have a question for you, do you promise you'll answer honestly?" You pressed making him nod a bit confused, "yes I promise on my honour as a pillarman ill answer your question honestly" he responded making you nod back.

"Santana so do you honestly like hurting humans?, or were you ordered to by master kars?" you asked making the pillarman freeze and stay silent for a few moments. "I....no, I don't unless they provoke me. But I have to do what master kars tells me or else he...he may think I have no use to him anymore and dispose of me like he and master Esidisi did to the rest of our kind" he answered somewhat afraid but trying to hide it beneath a facade of stoicness. "Wait...what do you mean the rest of your kind Santana?" Jospeh asked making the pillarman freeze again and fidget once again in fear.

"....master kars and master Esidisi eliminated the rest of our race after a disagreement. They took me and Wammu to train us, Wammu was accepted by both of them as a better fighter so he was given a higher position. I'm considered a mutt to them unless I prove my strength" he explained before adding "the only one who would care if I die is Wammu unless I prove myself". It was silent between everyone as Santana looked down clearly trying to hide what he was feeling, Without a word and knowing how dangerous it was you walked up and hugged the pillar.

"What are you doing?!, are you insane?!-" stroheim yelled before you cut him off by looking over you shoulder and giving him a glare that shut him up. "What is this thing your doing?" Santana asked before stopping when Jospeh walked up and hugged him as well, "it's called a hug big guy. It's something you sometimes do to comfort someone" Jospeh explained making the pillarman process what he'd just learned. "I see. I...I like it can you both hug me for a bit longer?. I've never been held before" he confessed making you look up to see him holding back tears.