Origins of a young assassin

F/n sidestory

Year: 1988F/n age: 5

Year: 1988
F/n age: 5

Bugs had always fascinated f/n and he reacted to them in many ways. Like the centipedes he watched crawl across the alleyway walls he was either a nuisance to others that they'd swat away or something unseen in the darkness that people would avoid. There was no in-between for him till now as he stood staring down at the assassin he killed with his mysterious spirit he gained recently.

The blood of the man still stained his small hands as he looked down at the bleeding body, his feet were soaking in the blood as well though he ignored it since he was used to standing barefoot in puddles even when it was cold. It was silent now in the alleyway as the two men he saved stared at him wide eyed, he could recognize the two since he's been in kamurocho long enough to know who and what was happening in its underworld by whispers on the streets.

The man Tachibana, whom this assassin was after was unharmed though his companion in a white suit didn't fare as well since he was shot twice. The young f/n stood there emotionlessly before suddenly turning around making the two adults a few feet away from him surprised. He just killed a master assassin like it was nothing even though he was a child around the age of 5 or 7 the oldest. "Kid wait. Who are you and why did you do that?" Kiryu grunted making f/n stop and turn back too the two still with a glazed over blank stare. "I'm just a street rat trying to survive but...I think my name was f/n. Someone told me that if I killed that man I'd be welcomed into their organization so I did it." He explained tilting his head innocently as if he didn't just murder a well known assassin.

"Your hurt, I'd suggest you'd get that treated soon. It can get infected if you leave them open especially in an alleyway like this." F/n advised looking at the still bleeding Kiryu before pulling out a small water bottle that was filled with some rain water. "You can use this. Just promise you'll give it back" he said tossing the bottle to Tachibana who caught it. "Wait!, come with us. You'll be in danger all by yourself after killing him" Tachibana warned bending down a bit to hold out his hand towards f/n who looked at it hesitantly.

He glanced up towards his guardian spirit seeing it nod and then place one of its mantis arm/claws on his shoulder to reassure him. "Alright...but only if you can get me my job as an assassin" he ordered before his stomach toilet grumbled and he added "also get me ramen" making the two nod. F/n stepped closer and shook Tachibana's hand before helping Kiryu up onto his feet, it was surprising such a young boy was so strong but it was probably from growing up on the streets (and definitely not cause he was a joestar/Brando)

Kiryu looked down at the boy surprised by groaned clutching one of his gunshot wounds that still bled, he could only focus on the sharp pain till he felt something covering it making him look down to see f/n pressing a small piece of cloth to stop some of the bleeding. "Thank you," he said making f/n nod before he noticed that the cloth f/n was using to cover his wound was ripped from f/n's shirt. The shirt now sagged since f/n ripped off the sleeve and some of the upper part of the old shirt.

Before either men could try and offer their coat to the young boy they noticed a peculiar-looking birth mark on his back. A star birthmark was on the back of his left shoulder and stood out against the bruises, scratches, and scars covering his back. It was disheartening to see such a young boy have this many injures but he didn't seemed bothered by it at all.

"We need to get going. But take my jacket" Tachibana said snapping out of his thoughts of how f/n could've gotten so injured and then draping his suit coat over the boy's shoulders. It was slightly heavy for f/n due to his age and being malnourished but he quickly put it on properly and Rowled up the sleeves. He'd never felt something so warm or soft before making him hug it closer to himself. Perhaps when he got some good money he'd buy himself a suit like this.....yeah he liked the sound of that.

This unknowingly would change the fate of many for better and for worse