④. still a better love story than twilight plus jack the ripper appeared

🗡🥀~𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓶 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭~🥀🗡

Italics: when something is written in italics it means it's in Japanese

"So wait....yer saying we're back in time, you have something called a stand that gives ya magical abilities and ya have a vampire grandpa???" Majima asked making you nod as he and Kiryu exchanged confused looks, "well damn.....of all the crazy shit that's happened to me this has to top the cake so far" he added while Kiryu sighed. "With everything's that's happened to me over the years, I not even surprised anymore" Kiryu mumbled before patting your head. "You said dad also entered the portal right?. Do you know where he is?" You asked making the two shake their heads no, "yer old man went in before us and we haven't seen him since" Majima explained making you sigh.

"He'll be ok, he's strong and won't rest until he finds ya" Kiryu said patting your shoulder, you gave a small smile as thanks before you all heard at knock at the door. "Come in" you answered making speedwagon peak his head in, "how's everything going?" He asked motioning to your uncles making you hum. "I've been explaining everything to them. How's Jonathan and Mr.joestar?" You asked making speedwagon explain "Jonathan's being patched up by a girl, I think her name was Erina. While mr.joestar is currently resting in another one of the hospitals rooms as we speak with a dog I think named Danny".

"Really Erina?, wow who knew she'd end up coming to him again" you chuckled thinking back to how a young Jonathan had told you about how much he liked her and that he felt butterflies in his stomach when he was around her. "Is it alright if I stay here for now?. It's just their both busy and umm...I'm actually pretty curious about japan" he asked shyly making you pull out a chair between you and kiryu. "Sure, it's no problem" you said making him smile and sit in the chair you pulled out as your uncles stared at him.

"This is speedwagon he's.....a friend"you explained making the two nod while speedwagon listened Interested, "a friend eh!, well ain't that swell!" Majima chuckled before you gave a gentle smack on his head. "Oh shut up. do you know how difficult it is to befriend people when their simping over you!" You grumbled slightly puffing up your cheeks making both your uncles chuckle along with speedwagon who had no idea what you were saying. "Why'd your friend join us?" Kiryu asked looking at speedwagon who looked up at your stoic uncle, "he's interested in Japan. Since it's the 1800's they don't really know much" you answered making the two nod before turning to speedwagon.

"So what would you like to know?" You asked making his face light up in excitement, "umm well I've always wanted to travel and japan has actually been a place I've been curious about. So it it ok if you can tell me a bit about it? Maybe what you suggest I'd see that's there....or we'll currently there?" He explained rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. At his suggestion you smiled and pulled out your phone which made him look at it curiously, "here how about I show you some pictures of some landmarks since that's better than describing them and you maybe see some sneak peeks of the future" you explained making him nod happily.