①①. #stonemaskChallenge gone wrong

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

A crowd of people surrounded Joseph, you and Smokey as Starizo's corpse? Laid on the ground inside the small cafe

A crowd of people surrounded Joseph, you and Smokey as Starizo's corpse? Laid on the ground inside the small cafe. "Joseph did you HAVE to shoot the store?!. People are panicking and causing a scene with a for like him isn't a good thing" you warned as stepped in through the broken window of the cafe, he picked up his cup of coffee though the Handle fell off leading it to smash to the floor as onlookers looked at him scared. "Jojo what have you done??!?" Smokey exclaimed making Joseph sigh and reply "yeah, I know. it would take a small fortune to fix up this place". "Not that!, you just shot a person!" Smokey yelled making Joseph scoff.

"Smokey I don't think that was a person...believe me I know from experience" you said as Joseph picked up dented bullets furthering your point, "he's after us so it would probably be best we get away from bystanders" you suggested to Joseph who nodded. "Smokey get out of here now. like y/n said, that thing I shot wasn't human" Joseph explained making Smokey confused as a few woman crying loudly caught Joseph's attention, seeing his...somewhat brash and loud personality you decided to deal with them yourself. "Ladies please calm down, it would be best if you both left the building. Something very dangerous may happen here..." you explained trying to have a soft tone but failing since it still sounded monotone, despite this it still seemed to somehow work since both women blushed and then exited through the broken window. As they did this both of them waved still blushing making you wave back somewhat confused.

One minute they were scared for their lives and now they were bashfully waving to you......this always seemed to happen to you huh?.

Before you could ponder the weird effect you have on people you turned around to see that Straizo's "corpse" was rising back from being "dead" evil dead style. At seeing this the crowd of people ran away in fear much to your delight since now that meant less people could be harmed. "Hey straizo.....it's been like a few hours since I've last seen you though it's been years for you" you said making a smile appear on his face before he expelled the bullets from his body, the bullets clattered on the ground as straizo stood there menacingly. "Didn't really expect you to join the dark side though." You continued making him silent for a moment before he explained "Dio's failure was in his infatuation with his own power. He just couldn't resist constantly pushing his own limits, he stretched himself thin only for Jonathan to strike him. But I have a different philosophy, I figure I'll have plenty of time to reflect on the extent of my powers after Joseph's destroyed".

"Are you expecting me to join you?" You deadpanned looking at him as a look of disappointment crossed his face, "I was hoping you would since you'd be a powerfully ally and your uncles despite not being hamon users could help defeat DIO's undead army. But if you don't want to them I'll just have to kill you and them" he sighed before a smug look retuned to his face.  Joseph tried to shoot him though unluckily his tommy gun didn't have any ammo leading to Straizo firing those weird laxer eyes Dio had which seemingly hit Joseph in the throat and forehead.