Run in with other assassins

F/n sidestory

Year: 1998F/n age: 15

Year: 1998
F/n age: 15

Getting hits that required f/n to travel out of Japan wasn't too uncommon especially since he's been able to ride in the underworld but was uncommon was to run into different assassins. But it seemed fate had something different in mind after running into a squad of assassins that go by "la Squadra Esecuzioni" after a hit in Naples. They were sent to kill a group of underlings in the same building as him while he went to deal with the boss of their targets.

They were....odd to f/n not only in the way they all flamboyantly dressed but also with how they interacted with him. Despite just meeting him for the combined hit they treated him kindly and with stared of what f/n beloved to be pity/sadness (which is something he frequently got though he didn't know why). Hell the group even invited him out for a celebratory night out with them which he was now participating in.

The only people he's ever had "drinks" (it was just them drinking alcohol while he had a pop) with was Majima or ryuji so it was odd that Strangers would so openly invite him but he had decided to take the chance an ho with them. They brung him to a small hole in the wall bar obviously full of other gangsters as the one named Formaggio tried to ask him questions. The Italian didn't ask many invasive questions just some that f/n was mostly comfortable answering since he wasn't comfortable with most human interactions anyways.

The Cigarette smell was the only thing in the bar that overpowered the scent of pity and whiskey, the bar's Majima and Ryuji took him too never were like this but he didn't say anything. "So what's your horoscope?" The lilac haired man whom f/n didn't learn the name to yet asked sipping a fruity looking drink, "I'm....not sure. I don't know when I was born nor do I care" f/n said blankly staring at his Pepsi before taking a sip of it and sighing when the cold drink helped his parched throat. "Well...Um why don't you know?. Also how old are you exactly?, I need to know your skincare routine since you look so young" illuso asked somewhat joking at the end though f/n didn't really pick up on it.

"I was born in the streets and my mother died when I was....maybe 4?. I know I'm 15 though" f/n explained nonchalantly as the teams eyes widened in shock and disturbance. None of them knew how young f/n truly was, they all assumed he was at least 20 year old who looked a bit young but nothing like this. Suddenly f/n felt a hand placed on his shoulder making him turn around to stare up at the squad's black and red eyed leader, both stared at each other with stoic cold expressions before Risotto's facade cracked.

The white haired Sicilian could see himself in the young boy specifically after he got revenge for his cousin though he could feel something darker...in f/n. Back when he was 18 and finally got revenge he at least felt something when doing hits though over time he hid it better. To most he seemed like f/n but when he did his job he at least felt something....but looking at the 15 year old's eyes all he could see was an empty void. The teenager was more like a living doll than an actual person and even though he just met the boy a few hours ago he felt despair and pity for him.

What could do this to a person? And more specifically how could a 15 year old move himself up in the ranks as being one of the best assassins in the business at such a young age....unless he started before he was at least 10. Risotto felt sick to his stomach at though of a literal child killing men in cold blood, he may have seen fuck up shit in passione and done various unforgivable acts but that was to much for him. He at least had a childhood before his cousins death at age 14 and so did most of his teammates though knowing his assumption of f/n getting in the assassin business young meant the teen never got a sliver of that.

"Why are you all staring at me like that?. What's wrong?" F/m asked titling his head to the side, he could see the pity filled stared of the team though he was confused why they were all directed towards him. "When....did you start?" Risotto asked hesitantly as his squad all listened in with anticipation and nervousness, "5 was my first kill and my initiation. I was always more intelligent than the averages child as you could probably guess, I suppose living on the streets and gaining a stand can do that" he replied pulling out his phone since he saw a message from a new client.

"I got a new target before I leave tomorrow. Bye.....maybe we'll meet again one day?" The 15 year old said getting up from the bar seat while the team of hardened assassins stared at him with horror. He walked towards the door about to leave them there in silence before he gave a small wave and said "you all seem to view each other as family right?. I saw it when we were walking here....I just wanna say that you all should treasure that bond". After that he left leaving the group there in a stunned silence as the implications of what an awful life the teen had set in along with his goodbye to them.

Despite this being a short meeting and the fact they only knew him for about an hour or so this would stick in the teams mind.....especially when the two absent members from this mission would die a year later.

especially when the two absent members from this mission would die a year later

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆