①⑤. why is that man using a frog as a phone...ah shit to soon!

⚡️👊🏻!𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆!👊🏻⚡️

With the sword of pluck in hand and hamon surging through your body you stood your guard against the large gods of ancient fitness who stood there menacingly

With the sword of pluck in hand and hamon surging through your body you stood your guard against the large gods of ancient fitness who stood there menacingly. Now it was just you waiting to either make the first move or let them make it. It wouldn't be a fair battles since it was basically one against three but you didn't mind much, you had to deal with grandpa Dio which was a hard battle in itself not to mention you've fought other stand user before. Starboy had it's plenty of times where the two of you went up against multiple stand users at once before.

Emilio's uncle Daniel d'arby owned a small bar which was somewhat of a hotspot for stand users which unluckily meant some would be hostile. Daniel's stand was only good if they agreed to a game with him so Emiko, you, sayuri, Tiffany and Akio dealt with one's Daniel couldn't deal with. God you missed them all, just thinking about your closely tight knit group of friends made you upset especially since your stand put you in this situation so you'd make more friends. You were happy with your group already, you didn't really see the need to go on this long bizarre adventure to apparently "open up more" as Starboy had put it. You know you've done allot of good by going on this adventure yet you can't help but feel homesick the longer your here fighting people you didn't know exist up until today.

You made the first move
Well more like starboy did

Starboy materialized on the roof above you and hung down staring at the three pillarmen with its arms crossed. "What are you?, your not human and unlike anything I've ever encountered before" Kars asked making you turn around confused to be face to face with your spider stand, Everyone but your uncles and Speedwagon seemed confused till jospeh loudly remarked "oh right!, you have that weird spirit with magic". Your turned back towards the pillarmen who kept eyeing your stand confused and somewhat fascinated, "so you can see stands?. Guess It's just a pillarman thing and Santana isn't the only one who can see starboy" you murmured knowing full well they'd hear everything.

"Santana?" Wammu questioned making you remember that "Santana" wasn't the red headed pillarman's actual birth name and was given to him. "You left him in Mexico but he has a new name now. He's also with us which means against you guys" you explained making Kars seemingly think back for a few moments, did Santana have such little meaning to him that he actually had to think back to where they left the redhead?. "Ah yes, the guard dog we left a continent away. I'm surprised he joined you but he's simply another we have to eliminate later, it should be easy considering how weak he was compared to Wammu-" Kars explained with complete arrogance before he was cut off by an angry Jospeh yelling "Oi shut up!".

At being interrupted Kars looked annoyed but allowed Joseph to announce "I might not have known Santana for long!...and he might've tried to kill me when we first met which is kinda increasingly common now. But he's my friend!, stop talking about him as if he isn't worthy of respect!. You raised him for Pete's sake yet all we've heard from him is how shitty of a person you were!", Jospeh was clearly seething in anger as he glared at the three pillarmen, Speedwagon had to place a stern hand on his shoulder to hold him from doing something stupid...like fighting all three of them...like you were.