F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶?̶

T̵͍͚͕̮̖̠͉͉̲̎̑͂̏͜͝h̵͚̻͂ę̶͔̫̙̣̬̦̫̦̣̈́̈͒͗̃̌͝ ̷̱͎̯̱͕̟̏̑̂̇̈R̵̛͙̟̞͓̠̙͇̦͈̈́͆̃̒̎̈́́ͅe̷̢͖̹͇̯̬͖͙͓̋̈́͋̎́͊ä̵͙̗̠͕̼͍̬͈̹̹́̿p̵͓͌̐̿́͠ȩ̷͈́̾̋͋̀̇̚ŗ̵͓͙͈̥͕͊̆̽͜͠ ̶̡̼͚͍̳̯̔̓͠w̶̠̤̲̘̠̦̋̅̈̇i̵͙͍͝ṫ̶̢͎͌͐̃̾̏̀̏͆̕h̶̨͍̬̯͖̯̦̞̥͘͜ ̷̖̼̺͇̥̫͇̇͒̒́̔͛a̸̢͓͔̮̍̎́̍̒̄̐̋͌ ̸̘̟̲̫͈̺̦͓̳̂̎̈͆̃͝h̴̑͋̅̂͊̚...

T̵͍͚͕̮̖̠͉͉̲̎̑͂̏͜͝h̵͚̻͂ę̶͔̫̙̣̬̦̫̦̣̈́̈͒͗̃̌͝ ̷̱͎̯̱͕̟̏̑̂̇̈R̵̛͙̟̞͓̠̙͇̦͈̈́͆̃̒̎̈́́ͅe̷̢͖̹͇̯̬͖͙͓̋̈́͋̎́͊ä̵͙̗̠͕̼͍̬͈̹̹́̿p̵͓͌̐̿́͠ȩ̷͈́̾̋͋̀̇̚ŗ̵͓͙͈̥͕͊̆̽͜͠ ̶̡̼͚͍̳̯̔̓͠w̶̠̤̲̘̠̦̋̅̈̇i̵͙͍͝ṫ̶̢͎͌͐̃̾̏̀̏͆̕h̶̨͍̬̯͖̯̦̞̥͘͜ ̷̖̼̺͇̥̫͇̇͒̒́̔͛a̸̢͓͔̮̍̎́̍̒̄̐̋͌ ̸̘̟̲̫͈̺̦͓̳̂̎̈͆̃͝h̴̡̳̞͙͈͙̜̫͕̹̑͋̅̂͊͐̑̚e̵̡̗̺͔͍͉͂͂̃̉̒̋́̈̉̍ą̶̛̜͓͚͍͙̗̳̊͌̈͌̅͆̋͋͝r̸̯͍̫̬̠̯͖̤̭̐̌̽̋̕͜͝t̸̯̖̖̞̥̫͈̎̊͋̄̓̿͜

A man leaned against an alleyway wall covering his bleeding wounds While nervously looking around the corner, the man felt as if he could barely breath from his his lungs burned. "F-fuck" he stuttered holding his wounded  stomach that sent searing pain through his body at every small movement, his eyes frantically searched around him looking for his pursuer not seeing above him was the man he feared.

Above him was the assassin who had previously injured him, the man was clad in a large black coat with a hood covering a navy blue suit that had small star accents on it. The assassin's already lit cigarette hung limply off his lips as he watched amused, his target really thought they had escaped him but failed to notice he was practically above him and watching with sadistic glee. "I wonder what movie what should rent next" he mumbled quietly to not alert his still heaving target, "oh! maybe a ghibli marathon! Would be nice" he said in a chipper tone as he pulled out his phone.

He stared at the screensaver of his darling child thinking of how adorable they looked while younger before looking down to see his target had moved from leaning against the alley wall to shambling towards an open to the open street. "That won't do" he chuckled skipping along the rooftops, his target reached out in hope and was about to call for help when he jumped down from the Roof and dragged him back into the dark alleyway. In a matter of moments his target was already dead and he faded into the darkness of the back alleyways before he emerged into the busy streets wearing his suit. The assassin held a cheerful look on his face as he held up his ringing phone that he answered, "Moshi Moshi!, oh hey Majima! Sorry I wasn't able to answer earlier!. Things got a bit messy" he said in a chipper tone though a glint of darkness hid in his e/c eyes.

"Oi f/n-chan!, how have you and y/n been doing?" His old friend asked as your father strolled along the streets before stopping, his smile grew wider at the mention of you. "We've been great!, the lock down has been a good chance for watching movies!. But work has been a bit hectic, seems like more people have had hits they want after being locked up in their houses" he explained scratching his head which had shifted the small stars littering his hair, "Ah! Speaking of y/n!, did you check in on them yet? They should be home by now" he continued before he noticed his normally loud friend went silent.

"Majima what's wrong?.....Majima!" he said confused at first before it turned to urgent fear, he had been in the underground business for far to many years meaning he knew that whatever happened wasn't good. your father's face was painted in worry as he quietly pleaded for Majima to answer, by now he was already running towards his home as fast as he could even if that made him push past people. "F/n get kiryu.....and get here quick. Theirs some weird shit going on" Majima finally answered before abruptly hanging up.

"Damn it majima!" Your dad grumbled before hurriedly calling Kiryu, he traversed through a few shortcuts while getting closer to his apartment when his stoic friend answered. "Kiryu, I need you to get to my place quick!. Not sure what's going on but it doesn't seem good" he explained before Kiryu could say anything, "...ok, I'll be there in a few minutes" he answered making your dad quickly thank him before hanging up. Despite running for minutes on end as fast as he could your father haven't broken a sweat, he supposed all that endless training to be an assassin paid off making him somewhat internally grateful especially since he had arrived at the building in a matter of minutes.

"Home!" He said still not stopping as he ran into the lobby and slide himself past the elevator towards the stairs, now in the empty long stairway he summoned his stand and used its ability to propel himself upwards until reaching the floor his Penthouse/apartment. Without much thought he kicked down the door letting him exit the stairwell before running towards the entrance to his home that were already open. "MAJIMA! Y/N!!" He yelled Before he heard Majima yell "in here!" From your room which gave off an eerie glow to it, he raced to the room just as Kiryu miraculously arrived and followed him.

𝔹𝕠𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟-𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

in the centre of your room was a portal Pried open by golden strings that looked and connected to one another like spider webs. In the portal the three could partially see you wearing an odd outfit while hiding in the shadows with a blond man that had fluffy hair, wherever you were definitely wasn't Japan by the architecture of the house and the Other men they could also somewhat see. "What the hell?!" Kiryu said as Majima added "that's what I said when I saw it", the snake skin coat  wearing man was about to poke the portal with his bat before your dad grabbed it.

"Don't. It'll send you in" he Instructed to his friends who looked at him confused, did he know what the hell this was?. "Oi, f/n how'd you know that?" Majima asked staring intently at his with his one eye.
"both of you head home. I'll have to deal with this myself" he grunted before pushing the two out the room, he closed the door before turning around to stare at the portal. He sighed and then touched it, golden strands wrapped around his arm before he was pulled into the portal.

Meanwhile Majima and kiryu stared silently before Kiryu asked "so we're going after him huh?", "of course Kiryu-Chan!. We can't leave him to do this alone!" Majima responded before the two entered back in the room to stare intently at the portal. "*sigh* I hope Haruka will forgive me if I'm a bit late" Majima mumbled before Kiryu suddenly grabbed him and the two were sent barreling into the portal.

Inside the portal was the same golden threads that held it open but they now formed tunnels that looked like spider webs. Outside the webs was seemingly the universe but the two didn't had much time to question this since they were sent down one of the tunnels towards a bright light before they landed harshly on the ground.

 Outside the webs was seemingly the universe but the two didn't had much time to question this since they were sent down one of the tunnels towards a bright light before they landed harshly on the ground

𝟛 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕛𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕛𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕪!..𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕥

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Authors note- yep this is officially a crossover with the yakuza game series!. I was planning of it more being a background joke but decided it would be fun to have both Majima and kiryu join in!. You don't have to know the games story since I won't mention it much other than for some jokes and references to people who've played some of the games so don't worry!.